still waiting on grab bag

so for whatever reason i never got any messages from busse, they sent them but i never got any notifications from my email or paypal asking for payment so i ended up paying late.

How long should i expect to get the grab bag after payment was sent?

Not in a rush, not complaining or anything like that, just curious is all.

Excited to see what i get :D

Murman

Gold Member
I paid as soon as I could and it took two weeks. No really. Two weeks.

Maybe they got some nice goodies reserved for the last bag(s)

So far mostly batacs, muks, rodent 4s, cleavers, warsword,mofos

When did you order?

Ordered when they were first available but for some reason my PayPal never sent the money even though the order went through, got a message from busse about 3 or 4 weeks ago asking for payment which I paid instantly.

It was a PayPal screw up, not busse.

Again I only made this thread to see when I should anticipate the bag after payment was made. I'm not upset, mad or anything. I know they're busy so no rush from me.

They are always super nice and helpful at the shop, always, and they do not think you are bugging them, they are there to help. Or just send an email. I always like to call now because it always puts a smile on my face after I talk with the shop.

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
so for whatever reason i never got any messages from busse, they sent them but i never got any notifications from my email or paypal asking for payment so i ended up paying late.

How long should i expect to get the grab bag after payment was sent?

Not in a rush, not complaining or anything like that, just curious is all.

Excited to see what i get :D
I paid a few days after they shot me the email, and I am still waiting...
It is 9.5 hours from my doorstep to the Busse shop, and I have not heard a thing since I sent my funds.

I will get my bag eventually, and I am sure it will be worth the wait. Until then, I don't have any nails left to bite, nor Busse knives to use...

Hopefully @Amy-0 isn't still shaking my bag... If so, I don't care who sharpened it, the knives might need a touch up when they arrive.
;):D

Last edited:

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
Mine shipped today at 1:20p.
Thanks Busse crew and Srtr Srtr