1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Stop Selling Your Busses!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Eric Isaacson, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    I'm losing track of who has what. ;)

It used to be somewhat easy to track pieces down when there were fewer sales and more pics posted. Now I can't keep track of who own's the knives I want ;)

Remember it doesn't matter why you are selling, instead think of me and my concerns. It's all about me ;)

:D:D

2. MikeH

MikeH

Oct 18, 2001
    Hey, I've never sold one, so it ain't me that's confusing you.

3. aaronjayl

aaronjayl

Apr 5, 2006
    LOL...You don't even want to know the trading that went down today. My head is still spinning. These HOGs are a good group of people and I think there's some very happy people now in INFI land..LOL

4. Progunner

Progunner

Oct 22, 2001
    I get the image of Eric trying to pay attention to dozens of people playing 3 card Monte. :D

5. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005
    Do tell? ...

6. TurnerIII

TurnerIII

Jul 20, 2005

Oh it is true, I have let a few slip/slide through my hands...... but always for bigger and better things of course.....:thumbup: :D

7. Josh Muller

Josh Muller

Jun 22, 2003
    and all this erasing of sale prices bussiness.... killing me!!

when busse, combat, grade, high, ordinance, and satin arent search options (do to to many results, common use, etc) it makes it really hard to track down sales, and then to find no price :(

8. aaronjayl

aaronjayl

Apr 5, 2006
    I'm not sure if the others want me disclosing the details but, part of it was just posted in an update in Border Shifts Ergo set for sale ;)

9. Cutshaw

Cutshaw Prev. Paddling_Man Moderator

Aug 15, 2004
    A bit easier for me. Nearly everyone has at least one I want!

[​IMG]

10. Mulder

Mulder

Oct 13, 2005
    This one is easy.
    YOU have the knives that we want!!! :p

piglet

11. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999

Well, at least you brought this thread back on topic ME!! ;)

:D:D

12. aaronjayl

aaronjayl

Apr 5, 2006
    I don't know Piglet. You've got quite a haul yourself...LOL When are we going to get to see those group shots? ;)

13. DocAndry

DocAndry

Apr 14, 2006

Just how many minutes is YOUR house from Knob Creek, Eric?

And what hotel was Garth staying in? Hmmm???

;) :D :D :D

14. PoorGuy

PoorGuy

Oct 12, 2004
    I BLAME PORKERSON