• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider SnG Digicam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElConquistador

Gold Member
Over the next several days I'm clearing out several items in an effort to simplify before moving. I hope to price things fairly low to move things quickly. US sales only, US only, no sales to NY without making sure that it's legal. No trades. All prices (unless noted) are to your door, I cover paypal fees, please pay with goods/services.

What is the catch you may ask? No catch other than I stay fairly busy and check in here once or twice a day at most. It may take me a day to get back to you. It may take me another day or two to ship. I'll do the best I can but I'm trying to set up a "Worst case scenario".

If my prices are out of line please make an offer but keep in mind if someone makes a better offer while you're negotiating then they get it. Low ball offers will be ignored. Preference to paying members with good feedback and not on my ignore list.

First up one of my favorites: Strider SnG Digicam, gently used, black Lego, CPM154, sharp factory edge, new lockup, very solid. Some marks on the lock-side as pictured. G10 side looks pretty good to me. $SOLD

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a PM yesterday and you haven't responded, if you don't sell it to the guy above, I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back