• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider SNG Hybrid GG, NW Big Bay, GECs, and Cruwear Delica

**PRIORITY WILL GO TO THOSE WITH BLADE FORUMS PURCHASING HISTORY.**

If you are unable to PM you'll need to post your email address, so I can follow up with you.

PayPal G&S (Please indicate knife purchase with your payment)
All knives ship via USPS to the CONUS.

Strider SNG Hybrid GG - $OLD

Strider SNG Hybrid GG (Stonewashed) in PSF27 purchased from last drop. Knife has been carried a handful of times. I got "Strider Thumb" so you don't have to! Smooth action with solid early lockup. Some slight signs of wear on black anodized aluminum handle.

Northwoods Knives Big Bay Black Linen Micarta - $OLD

Northwoods Knives Big Bay in black linen micarta, Leather slip and coin included. Knife in great condition with awesome walk and talk.

GEC #15 Boys Knife (152118) OD Green Linen Micarta - $OLD

Knife has been carried. Factory edge, comes with tube and wax paper.

GEC #14 Boys Knife (141118) Gabon Ebony - $OLD

Cruwear Spyderco Delica w/ Lynch deep carry clip - $OLD

Cruwear Spyderco Delica with box and papers in excellent condition comes with Lynch deep carry clip only. Small rust spot on spine of blade.

Last edited:
**PRIORITY WILL GO TO THOSE WITH BLADE FORUMS PURCHASING HISTORY.**

If you are unable to PM you'll need to post your email address, so I can follow up with you.

PayPal G&S (Please indicate knife purchase with your payment)
All knives ship via USPS to the CONUS.

Strider SNG Hybrid GG - $495

Strider SNG Hybrid GG (Stonewashed) in PSF27 purchased from last drop. Knife has been carried a handful of times. I got "Strider Thumb" so you don't have to! Smooth action with solid early lockup. Some slight signs of wear on black anodized aluminum handle.

Northwoods Knives Big Bay Black Linen Micarta - $OLD

Northwoods Knives Big Bay in black linen micarta, Leather slip and coin included. Knife in great condition with awesome walk and talk.

GEC #15 Boys Knife (152118) OD Green Linen Micarta - $OLD

GEC #14 Boys Knife (141118) Gabon Ebony - $OLD

Cruwear Spyderco Delica w/ Lynch deep carry clip - $OLD

Cruwear Spyderco Delica with box and papers in excellent condition comes with Lynch deep carry clip only. Small rust spot on spine of blade.

I am interested in the strider xcasmith39@gmail.com please reply if sold or not

Back