1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Strider SnG Lego with extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by The Logical One, Jun 14, 2019.

1. The Logical One

The Logical One Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2011
    For sale is a user Strider Lego SnG with coyote brown g10 and ghost stripe blade. This was a user by the previous owner so I’ll try my best to disclose/describe the condition of this knife the best I can. G10 near the lanyard hole is worn down and rounded, flames ti side has scratches, blade has some light scratch marks and the half inch near the tip is a bit dull. 30% lock up, no stick, centered when closed. Comes with aftermarket anodized ti hardware and two cuscadi scales. Asking $old shipped to CONUS. No trades.

6860F267-8A5B-49B8-AAC3-36B18B92AFD9.jpeg 1F620675-E38F-4A0C-AA42-AA53FC95D4DC.jpeg 7C8CC618-4BE3-4B36-BE1B-6D02812E949C.jpeg DAD30073-3FA3-44DD-92DD-4198180AC760.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ibslammin

Ibslammin Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 24, 2018
    I’ll take it

3. The Logical One

May 31, 2011
    PayPal info sent through pm.

4. The Logical One

May 31, 2011
    Still available, haven’t heard back from ibslammin.

5. Brock Klutts

Brock Klutts Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2018
    Ill take it

6. The Logical One

May 31, 2011
    It’s yours, pm replied.

7. Ibslammin

Feb 24, 2018
    Sorry I didn’t realize there was a small window to reply, most sellers allow for people that have a normal functioning life to reply to send funds. Next time state immediate pm with payment info required, otherwise 2 hours is a bullshit window to give someone

8. A-MAC

A-MAC Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 12, 2014
    Or maybe just respect that he’s trying to sell something and be prepared to finish a transaction when you commit.

He has a “normal functioning life” also and shouldn’t be asked to wait around on you to finish knitting to pay him, all the while other potential buyers aren’t trying to buy his product.

S13XE240SX and The Logical One like this.
  9. Ibslammin

Feb 24, 2018
    Prepared to complete a deal by sitting by my phone awaiting a reply and not Driving home to eat dinner constitutes not completing a deal?

10. The Logical One

May 31, 2011
    We already squashed it and have a mutual understanding via pm. Appreciate the back up Andrew. Crap happens and let’s just let it go. It’s the weekend so let’s just all be in a jolly good mood.

11. Kenpo149

Kenpo149 Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2016
    Did you really need to say “finish knitting”? This guy...

jux t likes this.