• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stromeng Leuku, DH Russell, RTAK II, USMC BK7

I have a few for sale today. All knives are unused unless stated in description. No trades pls, not looking to ship out of country sorry. All blade ship at $10.00, if more I will cover the rest. Paypal or Postal Money Order is fine.
First up is a Stromeng Leuku, this is brand new never used, purchased a few years ago, it is the 9 inch blade version carbon steel. $90.00
dEHwoja.jpg

rj9m86N.jpg

V25AjlF.jpg

Second is a DH Russell #1 original design Canadian belt knife. I believe its the stainless one as the box says 1S. Purchased it like 25+ years ago and is brand new in the original box with all the paperwork. $85.00
chXrt9g.jpg

OmWijJi.jpg

tzw8Izu.jpg

The Third is an Ontario RTAK II this one has been gently used twice and has a few scuffs on the blade, but is in great condition. $60.00
0VQMWMw.jpg

R154ym6.jpg

U3BN4pt.jpg

Lastly is a custom USMC Becker BK7, it comes with a custom dangler sheath, grips. The blade was stripped and etched by me, with some USMC slang, if you are one or a former one then you know what it means!! I dont have the stock grips or the sheath. $90.00
zsSTXTS.jpg

UFZTfI0.jpg

3DO1SfW.jpg

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask.

Back