Summer Sale

Ranch Boss for $100:eek:

Only serrated hold out 1's are left in stock, unfortunately. If anyone has a plain edge one they'd like to trade, let me know.

Only serrated hold out 1's are left in stock, unfortunately. If anyone has a plain edge one they'd like to trade, let me know.
You could get the SE and use until dull , then reprofile to PE . Or have it done .

tfnAPjdb6op5q4LQA

Holdout 1 is a great bargain at $75 .

Tempting , even though I already have two ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You need to upgrade to a snaggletooth :)

Y1Swsyt.jpg

tfnAPjdb6op5q4LQA

You need to upgrade to a snaggletooth :)

Y1Swsyt.jpg
LOL ! :p I finally did order 10 of the Snaggletooth openers , but I've only installed them on some of my knives so far .

Very expensive for what materials you get and I'm not sure they work as reliably , either .

Sure as heck LOOK better though ! :rolleyes: Also less hard on clothes and never seem to get caught on the pocket edge like CS thumb plates openers can .

It's real hard to see , but there is one on the American Lawman in this pic and since then I mounted one on the UH , too . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: :

I grabbed a Golden Eye, and a stainless Swift 1. The reviews are so-so, but the reviewers didn't pay $130 for both. I was thinking about purchasing the Colossus. I don't know. Maybe it is already sold out ;).

I grabbed a Golden Eye, and a stainless Swift 1. The reviews are so-so, but the reviewers didn't pay $130 for both. I was thinking about purchasing the Colossus. I don't know. Maybe it is already sold out ;).
:) I just did order the Colossus 2 for ~$100 , yesterday . Don't know about the C 1 at $93 . Tried to order the plastic bali for ~$13 but that was only available at ~$17 from the Arizona site , so I passed .

I'd grab a Swift , if I thought it'd work proper . Like you said , heard too many adverse reviews . I'll wait and see what you think about yours . ;)

Last edited:
I like the Swift and Golden Eye especially at those prices. Haven't had any issues with my Swift. The Golden Eye is a bit too...golden for my liking but that's easy to remedy.

Leaning toward a Swift II. I know they had problems in the early release, but there hasn’t been much since that I’m aware of.

Back