Sunday Picture Show... (2-26-2012) . . . ( OLD Show LOOK at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (2-26-2012)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud.... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Here's my picture for the SPS... This Sunday I got this 102 inverted 3 liner that I got in a collection...
Can anyone tell me if this is the right sheath for this sweet 102...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show... ITE

P4290696.jpg

:) :) :) :) :)

Sk, that's a sweet looking 102 and some nice pictures of it... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the info on mine... ITE

ITE...that looks as if the original owner modified the sheath for either fishing vest or pocket carry...
when I first handled my 102 my immediate thoughts were: what a fine trout knife this would be... :thumbup:

Haebbie, that's a nice looking 901 Scimitar you got there... Thanks for sharing... ITE ... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Haebbie...THAT is a very cool knife :thumbup:

Heath, again I am in awe of your creative craftsmanship...that is truly awe inspiring :thumbup:

Hi All,

Thank you Armand for another very nice SPS. Some awesome Buck knives for all to enjoy & envy again today. Heath with all that shiny brass that must be a hard one to take photo's of!, it sure is a nice one;). I took these yesterday for another thread, but, i'll post them here as they are some good shots. I'll post another one to tease Armand a little later:p.
IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

jb4570

HK...nice trio...I'm not familiar with that model...can you tell us more please ? they look very nice :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Here's something new for me to bring to the party...my one and only 119...I like this one a lot...perhaps I'll buff out the handling scuffs.....
or not............

IMG_1477.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1475.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1473.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1472.jpg
[/IMG]

:):):):):)

HK...nice trio...I'm not familiar with that model...can you tell us more please ? they look very nice :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks. It is the 819 Signature series. I just got these not too long ago, so I don't know much about them either. I will be doing some research on them and let you know. The bottom one is the only one with the S30V blade.

Thanx HK...(I think)... ;) now another gotta git gets added to the list........is there no end to this madness.... :eek:

This knife is called the 403 Eagle. It is based on the Big Sky model. It appears in the 2003 catalog. The description is "American walnut with inlaid synthetic ivory eagle feather......serialized up to #2003"
This one came to me naked without box or sheath and is not serialized. It shows a little shelf wear but the price was right.

403Eaglepic1a.jpg

403Eaglepic2a.jpg

In keeping with the opening theme, here is another 102. I've shown this one before.
1994 blade, 1998 bill of sale. Box label WOODSMAN STAG / 0102-ST-0 / Cat. 694 Original bill of sale in box ... $52..... $50 for the knife and $2 for Twinkies. I always got a kick out of that purchase combination. The commisary twinkies must have been really stale.....

102Stag1994011.jpg

Last edited:
Back