• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Survive

Hard to find Survive 2.7 Limited with black survive sheath. Has been lightly used and might have slight sheath marks. This one has camo G-10 scales, blade is "Swedged" profile CPM20CV. Sharpened to a near mirror finish. $285 PP only. CONUS ONLY. Please post I'll take it followed by pm for prompt payment. I only ship to PP address. Please ask questions by pm if you can. I reserve the right to sell or not to whomever. Thanks.

Last edited:
Unique find Survive 3.5. This is a special run from about 5 months ago a run of about 6 blades. This is a gen 1 3.5 with the new hardware and the scales are textured like the current models as compared to the smooth finish of the original release. Brown scales, brown kydex sheath CPM3V blade which has been sharped nicely. Not much use. Has a few light sheath marks. The gen 1 3.5 is highly sought after because of their slim lightweight design which makes a great EDC and are sometimes used as a necker. $285. SOLD

Last edited:
Back