Swamp Rat Site !!!!

idahoskunk

Gold Member
i heard from a northern rat that the rat site is going to have tons of new blades introduced around 9pm eastern time TONIGHT!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

idahoskunk said:
i heard from a northern rat that the rat site is going to have tons of new blades introduced around 9pm eastern time TONIGHT!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I heard that the Busse Company Store will have a bunch of new knives tonight, better head over there about 9 Pm eastern and begin refreshing ;)

Good Luck

:D:D

Excellent! We'll be sure and check it around 10p Eastern. It wouldn't be Rat-like to not give Eric plenty of time to get all of the pics uploaded.

:yawn:

I heard that the Rat Mastiffs and new tactical Howler were going to be up on the SW company store from 2100-2200 EST. Looks like Porkerson wants to steal some of Jerry's thunder. GO FOR IT, I support you brotha!!

I heard Jessica Simpson was going to do a uncessored naked version of "hit me baby one more time" During the super bowl around 9PM eastern...be sure to tune in.

Lurp said:
I heard Jessica Simpson was going to do a uncessored naked version of "hit me baby one more time" During the super bowl around 9PM eastern...be sure to tune in.

good, nothing is worse than "cessorship":p

Eric Isaacson said:
I heard that the Busse Company Store will have a bunch of new knives tonight, better head over there about 9 Pm eastern and begin refreshing ;)

Good Luck

:D:D

Scott is one benevolent SOB isn't he? He is going to give an alternative to those folks who aren't comfortable with the competition or the uncertainty of the free for all. He is giving folks the option of knowing that when they click that button, they bought something for sure. Sounds like a safe haven for all.

I think I'll just go for the sure thing. :thumbup:

i heard the whole extravaganza was just a april fools joke!!!!!

o well.....i guess ill just go watch the game now

Back