• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SWKW Rat Daddy & Rat Shaker I set

GregB

Gold Member
I've got a new unused SWKW Rat Daddy with an Amorall Leather sheath with piggyback (sewn on) Rat Shaker sheath, dundee strap and user Rat Shaker I (1/4") with an 2 extra kydex sheaths (1 pocket & 1 neck). RD is unused, but does have a small amount of coating missing from around the lanyard hole. Sheath is uncarried by me and is in excellent shape. The RS is a user and has a good bit of coating missing near the tip on the spine and on the handle.

$650 delivered for the package via USPMO. Paypal $675.

Price Adjustment:

$550 delivered for just the RD & sheath, USPMO. Paypal $575. Rat Shaker & sheaths $100 via USPMO, $105 via paypal.

Will consider trades, especially for SFNO, Ruck, AK, FSH, FBM with mag G10 or good carry gun (Kahr PM45, PM9, Colt Agent or Cobra, J frame, will consider revolvers 4" or less, Auto's in 9mm or .45acp).

Thanks,

GregB

RatDaddySpydercoManix013.jpg

RatDaddySpydercoManix010.jpg

SWKWRatShakerI005.jpg

SWKWRatShakerI004.jpg

SWKWRatShakerI001.jpg

Pics sent to your Yahoo addy. Let me know if you have any questions or need more detailed pics.

GregB

I'm working on the email problem. PM still seems to be working, please contact me that way.

GregB

Email fixed. Back up with Pics. Mike, Ivan, let me know if your still interested.

GregB

Will separate as follows:

$550 for RD & Sheath (USPMO), $575 (paypal).
$100 for Shaker & sheaths (USPMO), $105 (paypal).

Folks, this is pretty close to retail or below. The Armorall sheath was $125 a year or more ago, not to mention the wait time. If you think I'm way off on the price make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks,

GregB

Back