1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tactical Pterodactyl Knives - Zwear Ringed Scalpel SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by sushiquick, May 17, 2019 at 12:01 PM.

1. sushiquick

sushiquick Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Greetings BFers!

I have a LNIB Tactical Pterodactyl Knives - Ringed Scalpel in Zwear with Grey G10 Scales
    Asking what I paid for it - $old

This knife is absolutely amazing and Frankie did some solid work on this one-off custom he did for me. Was intending to put this on a duty/shooting rig belt but ended up deciding it wasn't for me on there. Fit and finish is AMAZING. This knife feels perfect in the hand and is a very stabby little guy and wicked sharp.

- Listing as LNIB as I have handled it (in and out of the sheath maybe 2 dozen times) but it has never been used to cut anything. Mounted on my duty belt kit a few times so loop is "bent" a little.
    - Only markings (refer to pics) is on the scales where the sheath has rubbed on it. Pretty much unavoidable if you take the knife out.
    - Comes with original receipt, sheath, CoA card, belt loop, and sticker.
    * I will also included and extra set (pair) of adjustable belt loops that are brand new (cost me $10) free to you.

Specs:
    -Zwear Blade @ 61-61 HRC
    - Wolf Grey G10 Scales
    - 6.5" OAL
    - 2" CE

The fine print:

● This price is for PayPal G&S with the knife shipped to CONUS (48 states) destinations ONLY.
    (If I have done a transaction with you before I'd take F&F at a $5 discount on price)
    (please know your knife laws, its your responsibility, not mine)
    ● Sorry NO international sales.
    ● The first person to unconditionally claim a knife publicly with "I'll take it" and then promptly follow up with a PM and payment gets the knife. Though I reserve the right to sell to whom I please. “I will take it, pending question answered” is not unconditionally.
    ● Please do not post offers within the thread; if you have an offer, please PM me or post your email address, and I will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 11:24 AM
    vkp78 and P7HVN like this.
  2. vkp78

vkp78 Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

May 6, 2014
    Hi, will take it if still available. Please Pm me with PayPal info( I am guessing I will be awake by 12pm). Thank you

3. sushiquick

Dec 31, 2018
    Replied

4. sushiquick

Dec 31, 2018
    Funds received. $old

5. sushiquick

Dec 31, 2018