Talwar Clip replacement?

Dodge

Gold Member
I contacted Cold Steel twice before the sale and even after once. They finally responded that they do not have any and don't know if they ever will! What are my options?

Give going clipless a try, a large knife like that rides fine without one, its faster to pull and you'll have a better grip when you do. But I may have a minority opinion.

dodge If thats the case I have a right side xl clip you can have for cheaps. for a few more pennys i can send longer screws and spacers that make pulling a voyager like butter.

I remember there wasn't the usual specs, but there was a manufacturers part # or something to that effect. they have allen fittings, and the heads are probably 2 1/2 times taller than the stock screws. so they look rather bulky when fitted. but you could grind or file the heads a little. taller screws could make for a better purchase though.

dodge If thats the case I have a right side xl clip you can have for cheaps. for a few more pennys i can send longer screws and spacers that make pulling a voyager like butter.
Let me know, i need the screws too at this point. they told me they were M2.5x.45x5 MM

the screws i have are longer than stock but on the voyager the blade doesnt reach the screws anyway so I didn't bother grinding them down. you might have to grind them a little for a talwar? leave your number on my profile. if youre interested

Back