1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

TBC Atlas CFL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by ekastanis, Aug 5, 2019.

1. ekastanis

ekastanis Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Trevor Burger Atlas Compact Frame Lock, April 2019. Satin M390 blade, titanium show scale, anodized pivot collar, back spacer, and pocket clip. New and never carried or used, purchased from Blade Gallery in May 2019. Comes in pouch with COA and Blade Gallery paperwork.

$675 shipped with signature confirmation, PP G&S, no trades.

https://imgur.com/a/xcSui3z

Thanks for looking.

Jake Bisler likes this.
  2. RXGuy

RXGuy

May 6, 2019

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  3. Diablito4u

Diablito4u

Jan 3, 2018
    I am interested in this knife if it has not been sold. If it is available I do have a couple questions. Please email me at: diablito4u at g m a i l . c o m

4. ekastanis

Jan 16, 2018
    Email sent

5. DIblade

DIblade Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2019
    Hi there is this still available?

6. ekastanis

Jan 16, 2018
    Hi, sorry for the late reply, yes, still currently available.

7. DIblade

DIblade Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2019
    thank you! still keeping this top of radar, but can't pull trigger yet.