TDI metal belt clip?

NixKustoms

Sheath and Knife Maker
What do you guys think of the clip for use on the Becker Necker, and the EsKabar? I'm thinking of getting one for the EsKabar that I just ordered, but don't know if it would as good as I would hope it to be. I know the sheaths hold the knives in real tight, and I plan to have the knife on my belt with the handle hanging down. I would also like to have it sideways on my belt at my back, but don't know what would be a good way to do that. Then sometimes I want to use my EsKabar as a neck knife also.

What do you think??? Are there any other options out there?

Thanks.

A few, I prefer to have paracord on my sheaths, even my EDC. I IWB mine, and I think the clip would be a good idea, I just don't trust clips. Too many times I have backtracked a trail to find them hanging about waist high:confused:

100_1784.jpg

100_1674.jpg

100_1675.jpg

100_1677.jpg

Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

Oh, welcome to Bladeforums and Becker forums, we're glad you are here.

Moose

What do you guys think of the clip for use on the Becker Necker, and the EsKabar? I'm thinking of getting one for the EsKabar that I just ordered, but don't know if it would as good as I would hope it to be. I know the sheaths hold the knives in real tight, and I plan to have the knife on my belt with the handle hanging down. I would also like to have it sideways on my belt at my back, but don't know what would be a good way to do that. Then sometimes I want to use my EsKabar as a neck knife also.
What do you think??? Are there any other options out there?
Thanks.

it's not a bad little add-on, and it's cheap, so try one :)

I have been using the clip on my TDI for about 16 months now and even under rough use it has held up well. I reversed the clip so that only the clip is exposed and on the outside of my pants and inside of my belt for a little added protection. All in all, pretty reliable so far.

Back