1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

TGLB with Cordura Sheath and a free piggyback knife!

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by <Flux>, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <Flux>

<Flux>

Apr 28, 2011
    First "I'll take it" post, email or PM gets dibs. Please follow up your post with a PM or email.

TGLB w/ Sheath - $417 shipped & insured
    For sale is a Minty fresh TGLB in Tanker Gray with Black Paper Micarta. *Originally sharpened by the master Beef, still with factory edge.*

Comes with a generic black cordura/nylon sheath with some kind of polymer insert and a pouch that has a small insert with a little Becker knife in it. The pouch will fit an Altoids, or other type of tin. I'll include the Becker, if the buyer wants it. *It's a handy little knife and the pouch sheath is cool.* The sheath fits the TGLB very well.

It has sat in my safe since purchasing it. I love the knife, but have my eyes on another and I need some extra cash for bills.*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shipping:
    Blade (and sheath if applicable) will ship via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day w/ tracking and insurance. *CONUS strongly preferred. Please contact first if you are international. I am usually unable to ship internationally due to my work hours.*

Payment:
    I'll accept an authorized Money Order Paypal (buyer responsible for any fees or gift.) Listed price is for CONUS delivery only.*

Etc.:
    Buyer must be 18 years of age or older and accepts all responsibility to know and abide by their State & Municipal laws, regulations, ordinances, et. al. *I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone for any reason I see fit.

2. Brian Andrews

Brian Andrews

Dec 11, 2006
    I will take it. I can't find your e-mail, and I don't know how to do a PM. I haven't hung out for a long while :)

I will leave you a visitor message (that is all I seem to be able to do), or please email me. brian at briangandrews dot com.

Hope this works out.

Thanks,
    Brian

3. <Flux>

<Flux>

Apr 28, 2011
    Email sent. Awaiting response.

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  4. Brian Andrews

Brian Andrews

Dec 11, 2006
    Got the email.