1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

TGM pics

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Riz!, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    The handle contours felt odd the first time I held it. The more I fondle the more it feels right. Still not 100% but I gotta put it through some work for a truely fair assessment. There aint nothing mini about this beast. At some point I may smooth out the micarta and strip her. Gotta make or buy a sheath too. Im thinging a Specops Combat Master short might be just right for it. On to the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mjr69

Mjr69

Mar 15, 2015
    Sweet! Happy to see pictures while waiting for mine to ship.

3. cpirtle

cpirtle Leathercrafter Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 28, 2001
    Nice! Looks like the perfect working around the property knife. I'm a week into dingage tomorrow but shipping from Busse to me is only a day so maybe I'll have it in time to play next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Highlander 20026

Highlander 20026

Jun 19, 2015
    i dub it minime :D

5. The Hobbiest

The Hobbiest

Mar 17, 2016
    Didn't realize these had the palm swell of the magnum handles. Congrats on your new knife!

6. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan

Feb 11, 2015
    Nice Pics, I love those Curvy Coke Bottle Handles, cant wait to get mine

7. kdstrick

kdstrick

May 27, 2007
    Thanks for the pics.... I am excited to get this one

8. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Congrats Riz, she's GORGEOUS!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

9. Riz!

Riz!

May 5, 2014
    As popular as the TGLB is I am surprised that the TGM ssems that I didnt get much love

10. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Absolutely beautiful!