The 1994 Steel Heart 2 Prototype goes to . . . . . .

Jerry Busse

. . . .The great Randucci ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Here are the top 5 finishers tonight. . . .

1.) Randucci
2.) Kilamalena
3.) Frogfish
4.) Sharpetoys
5.) Fingers

Congrats Tim!!!! Your mouse must be smokin'!!!!!!!!

Way to go Randucci! You HOG!!

A cloven hoof salute to you! "" OINK, ONIK ""

I think you should make up 4 more. Just use some 1994 steel thats all. All in favor say I. Ok you lose Jerry. Make up those oinker steel hearts. :D

safong

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
Congrats man! Enjoy and post pics

Jerry Busse

Kalimalena said:
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! Great score ! :D

Looks like your tropical mouse froze for just a beat too long once he hit the fridged Ohio climate!!!! I told you to dress him for cold weather. . . . Now look what happened!!!! :eek: ;)

Congrats! You scored some other goodies!!!!! :)

Jerry

randucci

Flipper folder collector
Platinum Member
WOW Merry Xmas to me! I showed it to my wife and she said it was a better present than what she had bought me so she said "I'll pay for it!" Boy, hard to turn that offer down! Thanks Jerry, for making a great knife line.

Tim

randucci said:
WOW Merry Xmas to me! I showed it to my wife and she said it was a better present than what she had bought me so she said "I'll pay for it!" Boy, hard to turn that offer down! Thanks Jerry, for making a great knife line.

Tim

Congrats!! Thats a sweet looking knife.

Jerry Busse said:
Looks like your tropical mouse froze for just a beat too long once he hit the fridged Ohio climate!!!! I told you to dress him for cold weather. . . . Now look what happened!!!! :eek: ;)

Congrats! You scored some other goodies!!!!! :)

Jerry

Yeah... the little guy was beat from the last INFI frenzy.... it got all the way down to 73 degrees last night.... brrrrrrrrrrr......

Thanks.... its all good.... "INFIenvious".... but it's still all good !!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!! (in my best Nativity / Carpenter's Christmas type voice)...

Jerry Busse said:
. . . .The great Randucci ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Here are the top 5 finishers tonight. . . .

1.) Randucci
2.) Kilamalena
3.) Frogfish
4.) Sharpetoys
5.) Fingers

Congrats Tim!!!! Your mouse must be smokin'!!!!!!!!

Bastid!!!!!!!!

Congrats man. It needs a nice set of leather pants. :D

randucci

Flipper folder collector
Platinum Member
Progunner you are right, I have some of your work (sheaths) and it is the best! I just don't know if I could let it leave my hands once I get it!

randucci said:
Progunner you are right, I have some of your work (sheaths) and it is the best! I just don't know if I could let it leave my hands once I get it!

I think what you are really saying is that you don't think you will get it back if you send it to me. :D :D :D :D

Jerry Busse

randucci said:

Well, knowing ProPorker as I do, I can assure you that he would be willing to have it shipped directly to him where he would be willing to "have and to hold it for you from this day forward". . . . That's PorkGunner for you. . . . he's a giver!!!!! :D

This is an awesome blade!!!!! :eek: Congrats again!!!

Jerry

Jerry Busse

Okay PorkSaladAnnie. . . . what are you doing posting at the exact same time as me?????? Turn that satelite feed off right now!!!! So help me, I am going to find where you put that camera!!!!!! :confused: :mad: ;)