The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

This one comes with a matching Mnandi that I don't have a good pic of, but I thought you'd enjoy this.....

The matching Mnandi....

HonduranMnandi3-Inbound_zpsqhgqxhpf.jpg~original

Last edited:
Schweet! I am not real fond of the inlayed varieties, micarta was okay but theres something about these CF inlays that speaks to me....they look excellent in photos, will have to see how they are in real life!

(Sellers pic)

IMG_1688.JPG

Small 21 with my son's birthday, completing my set. I got my daughter's just a week after she was born :)

18342511_10213126366137929_5730606020954741701_n.jpg

That looks familiar
I was so used to finding dates that were all around the same time or the right date but wrong year I was surprised to see it when you put it up. I think I responded within 6 minutes.

W-O-W...I think it's...safe to say I won't be carrying this baby any time soon. Gonna have to get another one I can bring myself to carry.
34522106046_e40fcdf4ec_k.jpg

Couldn't capture the mother of pearl, or any of its glory for that matter.
33720494444_7697f94abd_k.jpg

I seem to have caught a bit of Mnandi fever... :)
This one is inbound to me. The Bog Oak/Basketweave combo is one I've wanted this year.

I really like my old style Bloodwood Mnandi, had no plans to let it go. But the chance to change it out for a transitional came along, so out with the old and in with the new(er)! :D

2011BloodwoodMnandiInbound_zpskauzofvd.jpg~original

Last edited:
Inbound!

Note from the seller:

"This is the 3rd Sebenza Chris made, and because of this, only the 3rd Frame Lock folder ever made. Serial #1, 2, and 3 were sold to South African customers, and subsequently Serial #1 was lost during shipping back to Chris for refurbishing, and Serial #2 was returned to South Africa."

IMG_8376.JPG IMG_8377.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8378.JPG
    IMG_8378.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8379.JPG
    IMG_8379.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Inbound!

Note from the seller:

"This is the 3rd Sebenza Chris made, and because of this, only the 3rd Frame Lock folder ever made. Serial #1, 2, and 3 were sold to South African customers, and subsequently Serial #1 was lost during shipping back to Chris for refurbishing, and Serial #2 was returned to South Africa."

View attachment 708830 View attachment 708831 View attachment 708830View attachment 708831
Congratulations! I'm glad that worked out for you. What a great piece.

Inbound!

Note from the seller:

Now if that aint a grail, I don't know what is!

Serious congrats on that one!

The 3rd one he ever made... that is some serious Ti to own.

I'm sure there is a great story on how that came to you!

Back