The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Yeah, that's a grail! ^^^ :)

I think it may be Tamboti too which is a favourite and matches some of my early fixed blades which would be cool. Yep, a happy bunny tonight. Be even happier when I get it in my grubby little hands:)

I think it may be Tamboti too which is a favourite and matches some of my early fixed blades which would be cool. Yep, a happy bunny tonight. Be even happier when I get it in my grubby little hands:)

It does look like the Tamboti on my small 21, now that you mention it.

Its weird i keep telling myself i only need XYZ to complete my desires/wants/collection. Well guess what i get it then looking for another to add to my collection. This is like alcohol/tobbacco/drugs/gambling. Soooooooooo ADDICTING

I can't post a pic of mine, but I will when it's done... I have just sent off my Zaan scales to have them re-blasted and Cerakoted in OD green. Very excited about this!

The large Diamond Plate found its way back to the deep south, and look!!! it brought a couple friends with it. :D:D:D

5mw0VcL.jpg

Well..........

Peterbright hires much nicer looking hand models than you do bhyde, but your 2010 Annual is fantastic...........

Congratulations to both of you.... they are both awesome.

Back