The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Very first sebenza was a small 21, but have been a large only believer for years afterwards, just getting back into the smalls, and thanks to photoman's posts of his small insingo micarta.....now I have this coming, and thanks to the usps it's been delayed 3 days....

I really hope the grain pattern looks like this in person as it does in the pictures...

VUsGcdqg.jpg

LW, why rare? (More pics!)

I'll post more pics in the next few days, I'm going to try to positively ID the inlay. At this point I'm fairly convinced it's not what the seller thought it was, which was Desert Ironwood.

Couple coming in today and next week. Photo credit to the original sellers.

cR8EIgnl.jpg

NSjhqm7l.jpg

Been a long time since I've been able to contribute here. Also been wanting one of these for a long time. Fairly sure this is not the one I'm getting as the stock photos show two different knives but never seen a bad Night Sky and I wanted the blue stone. Now if CRK would hurry and ship my Inkosi to Wilson Combat that would be great...

crkls21nsbss.jpg

F00EAF6E-5B20-4E6E-9141-0C0AF1AC6D7D.jpeg i’m quite a “new” fan of crk , first purchase in jan 2018 ... but 5 now , i caught the disease! i love them and i’m particulars glad the the last one.. it came in the mail box last saturday, a blade hq carbon fiber mnandi that i was lucky and quick enough to purchase on their last batch !
probably it’s the only one there in france ? it’s so nice!

Back