The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

This is my first small Sebenza 21 inbound, absolutely one of the most beautiful box elder inlays I have seen available recently for the 21. Very happy I found it.
rm9W6OH.jpg

a1KUm90.jpg

CrB3YkZ.jpg

Nice one mate! Didn't think they made darker ones anymore.

Thanks I was surprised when I saw it too, the array of different colors sold it for me.

This will complete the trinity ( Large 21, Small 21, Mnandi box elder burl ) and I was truly happy to grab one that’s new but has this unique look. I was not familiar with CRK when the older / darker box elder Burl was used.

The Striped Platan inlay is curiously absent from many prominent dealer listings. Is it they are not ordering them? My search revealed only one or two from either a Sebenza 21 or Mnandi. What's up?

I thought the platans are still on order to most places?

The Striped Platan inlay is curiously absent from many prominent dealer listings. Is it they are not ordering them? My search revealed only one or two from either a Sebenza 21 or Mnandi. What's up?

I think CRK just isn't making a whole lot of them right now. Their attentions have been elsewhere these last couple months. It may be that the supply of that wood isn't as plentiful as the woods that are their staples like Box Elder. I have no idea what the demand for it is, but doubt it becomes a best seller. I wish it would though, I love it.

I might have a problem if...
I know by a picture of 4 boxes, which knives they contain. :)
OK, I have to admit I'm not 100% sure about the bladesteel of 3 boxes.

May have to lock this thread down..showing teaser pics of boxes..THATS the sin

I might have a problem if...
I know by a picture of 4 boxes, which knives they contain. :)
OK, I have to admit I'm not 100% sure about the bladesteel of 3 boxes.

2 of the 4 do not have plain blades. You guess which 2! ;)

Back