1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 41 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Nick Swan Matanzas , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

The Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Lone_Wolfe, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    Congratulations. That was my first crk model. The one that started it all

Talus likes this.
  2. Talus

Talus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Thank you sir. I'd imagine that quite a few people start off with a large DP 21 and then let the addiction take over from there. I've bought three Sebenzas in the past 30 days, so I guess the addiction hit me hard as well. Fortunately, I feel that this is going to be it for a while...hopefully.

3. Therom

Therom

Nov 13, 2013
    For some time I thought my small 21 was my favourite but damn my small inkosi has kicked it out of my pocket!
    My basic small PJ DP inkosi is my most carried knife

Jordan Bartol likes this.
  4. Therom

Therom

Nov 13, 2013
    [​IMG]

Ajack60, 416isToronto and Talus like this.
  5. Therom

Therom

Nov 13, 2013
    I like it with silver thumb stud and without lanyard
    What a knife it is!!!!

6. Talus

Jun 11, 2012
    What do you find is the big difference between the two?

7. Dcdavis

Oct 13, 2018
    Of course. Take some time and enjoy the ones you have now. The bug will catch you again on down the road

Talus likes this.
  8. Talus

Jun 11, 2012
    You're absolutely right. The pj insingo 21 is going to remain in the USA until I get back in December. The large 21 is coming to me and I have the small micarta insingo. So I'll have a large and small with me until the end of the year. I think that will be quite alright.

Dcdavis likes this.
  9. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    I finally pulled the trigger; been saving since January to commemorate a very special occasion. My first CRK that’s been new-from-retailer. I wanted this one to be extra special.

381115A5-738A-4DC0-B309-B5B137E895B8.jpeg

Edgeoflife, cbr1000, JohnM and 5 others like this.
  10. Dcdavis

Oct 13, 2018
    Congratulations. I’ve been on the fence about that model for a while. Maybe one day I’ll pull the trigger on it. Enjoy

4mer_FMF likes this.
  11. Silverstonev8

Silverstonev8 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2018
    I have one of those in my rotation. You're going to love it. It’s definitely nice when you want something lighter but not small.

4mer_FMF likes this.
  12. Dcdavis

Oct 13, 2018
    3DB56AFB-4FC1-45DC-B8E1-EDA348966D23.jpeg Ordered 12/17/18. Just arrived today. Didn’t even make it in the house before opening it. Time to get the tail off of it and put it to use

4mer_FMF, Talus, Lady1911 and 2 others like this.
  13. arourasphere

arourasphere Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2013
    Ordered my first CRK fixed blade. Have an Nyala Insingo on the way from DLT
    C63EBDF2-3912-4238-99AE-8F1D4A5229C0.jpeg

Lady1911, Ajack60, Lone_Wolfe and 4 others like this.
  14. Jordan Bartol

Jordan Bartol Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2019
    I saw DLT re-stocked some Bog Oak Mnandi's and that's the one I was after. So, this guy should be here before the end of the week:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Lady1911, cbr1000, Ajack60 and 3 others like this.
  15. Talus

Jun 11, 2012
    I see the sickness has hit you. I'm in the same boat. Congrats. Looks great.

This should be in my hands early next week:

IMG_20190908_124047 copy.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  16. Dcdavis

Oct 13, 2018
    I see you didn’t hold off too long on your next purchase haha

Talus and Lone_Wolfe like this.
  17. Talus

Jun 11, 2012
    Ha! Couldn’t help myself!

Lone_Wolfe likes this.
  18. Jordan Bartol

Jun 27, 2019
    Lol, indeed it has! This will be my third in the span of two months or so. I think I'm done for a little bit after this... maybe?

That's a good looking Mnandi you're getting as well! Mine should be delivered tomorrow. More pics soon! :thumbsup:

Talus likes this.
  19. Talus

Jun 11, 2012
    Since early August I've bought 4 and am still looking around for another Mnandi or two. I think I'll end up selling my small 21 micarta insingo, as I have another PJ small insingo that was my first CRK ever. I've always preferred small knives, so this Mnandi sickness is, well, dangerous. Mine arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jordan Bartol and Dcdavis like this.
  20. Jordan Bartol

Jun 27, 2019
    Oh man, I see the Mnandi hype now. It's another fit/finish level. This thing is going to see a LOT of pocket time.

[​IMG]

Edgeoflife, Talus, Lady1911 and 3 others like this.