The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

One of these guys should be coming my way soon. First inlay and first damascus CRK knife. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it'll be a user. Dcdavis must be rubbing off on me.

chris-reeve-small-sebenza-21-stainless-damascus-basket-weave-micarta-large.jpg

20200109_094302.jpg
And here they are. The two newest members of the ever growing collection. Thank you DcDavis for the opportunity to have such a beautiful set of knives. Next will be a right handed large 21 tanto and then a left handed 25 Wilson. Hopefully all by mid February.

Finally pulled the trigger on a Small 21 in Micarta. Still too soon to see if I will prefer over my large plain, but its still nice to have options. I have seen such variation in the shades of canvas, this example was really what I was long for thank goodness. This may be it for me until the 31s start to show up.

l2uyNlt.jpg

Here he is with his big brother :)

F2xBNpe.jpg

Last edited:
After a year with the small micarta 21 drop point (my first CRK), the looks of the insingo have grown on me enough for me to really start realizing the potential in its utility, especially with what I mostly use my knives for. As of this morning, I have a small black micarta 21 queued up with New Graham. I guess with the pretend holiday tomorrow it won't ship until Tuesday though...

n75GgWB.jpg

I'm headed out the door the meet up with WValtakis for coffee and knives. Picking up my insingo that's been having a personality disorder adjustment and a right handed larger 21 tanto. This will be my first right handed CRK and probably my only. Need something so when I feel the need to carry so other left handed knife I can still have that solid CRK quality in a full size knife in my pocket. I'll post pictures when I get back home.... who and I kidding. I'll post pictures the very minutes I lay my grubby hands on them. In about an hour or so.

Well fellas that i owned that tanto all of 10 hours. Then traded it off plus a little for a UG right handed drop point. I'll be mailing the tanto out tomorrow morning. In all honesty only need one right handed CRK. And I'd rather have the tanto in a lefty. Here's what will be replacing the tanto. It will be carried and it will be used. Screenshot_20200119-184914_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well fellas that i owned that tanto all of 10 hours. Then traded it off plus a little for a UG right handed drop point. I'll be mailing the tanto out tomorrow morning. In all honesty only need one right handed CRK. And I'd rather have the tanto in a lefty. Here's what will be replacing the tanto. It will be carried and it will be used. View attachment 1268980

I had identical twin brother to that knife a few years back.

Used it to build my kids a playscape and tons of yard work that summer/fall :) Enjoy.

IMG_20180920_163229_2.jpg IMG_20181006_144007_3.jpg

After a year with the small micarta 21 drop point (my first CRK), the looks of the insingo have grown on me enough for me to really start realizing the potential in its utility, especially with what I mostly use my knives for. As of this morning, I have a small black micarta 21 queued up with New Graham. I guess with the pretend holiday tomorrow it won't ship until Tuesday though...

n75GgWB.jpg
You’ll enjoy the insingo. There’s some people around here who can’t stand it, but in your line of work it’s pretty handy

Back