1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

The BEST of the 1980s vintage balisong imports . . . CHEAP!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by tyr_shadowblade, Apr 19, 2015.

1. tyr_shadowblade

tyr_shadowblade Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 3, 2006
    SPF.......................

Behold the rare and highly collectable Parker Imai model K-534, considered by most balisong enthusiasts to be the BEST of the 1980s vintage Seki City imports. This beauty is LNIB with no handling marks and NO PATINA on the brass handles. Factory edge was dull, so it was sent off to member WickedSharp to have a mirrored edge done. This will slice a roll of paper towels down to the cardboard tube now.

The Parker Imai K-534 with the 4" blade is so desirable due both to the unique deep bellied blade profile, as well as the grooved and recessed brass handles. You are unlikely to drop this knife, VERY grippy handles. Flips like a dream, tight lockup both open and closed, you will not be disappointed with this top quality balisong.

I recently paid 170 for this. It is a steal at $80 shipped, priority mail, insurance, and PayPal fees included. No trades unless you have an interesting Spyderco hawkbill that is lefty friendly.

0419151830.jpg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Velitrius

Velitrius Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2000
    E-Mail sent.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  3. tyr_shadowblade

Jan 3, 2006
    Email replied.

4. tyr_shadowblade

Jan 3, 2006
    Had several inquiries from folks wanting to buy this balisong, but as of now it remains available. Really can't lower the price any more than it is as it's already less than half of what I have into it and if it does not sell at my giveaway price within the next few days I am going to withdraw it and gift it to a friend. PayPal preferred, but if you absolutely need to pay with a money order it NEEDS to be a USPS MO from the post office, as I have ran into way too many problems trying to redeem WU and other flavors of MO. Thanks.

5. shadowless

shadowless

Sep 2, 2007
    hi! i'll take it.
    $80 shipped via paypal.
    Can I please have your paypal email addy please? thank you.

6. tyr_shadowblade

Jan 3, 2006
    SPF to Velitrius who was the first person to contact me and who assures me a USPS MO is going in the mail this morning.