The Boom Parang Has Arrived

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

I took these pretty quickly and can get some more later. Any requests? It weighs 20.5 ounces.

Looks Great,
Now I regret changing mine to MSe LE lol
I had excactly same combo coming

Congratulations :)
Patiently waiting :)

Great choice, I got the same combo. I've been waiting to see the canvas green.. It is awesome! Glad I picked that od green canvas on sage, it looks great!

That's awesome!!! :cool: Congrats! I think that's the first photo of the green canvas in-the-wild too. It looks fantastic!!! :D Great combo choice! :thumbup:

Look's fantastic. Mine should be here tomorrow. Green canvas and tanker grey. Can't wait.

Awesome! Love that green canvas,, definitely going to consider it in the future.
Also curious to see what guys are doing with this one,, should be great for clearing brush,, chopping vines,,etc

Bah, the shadows grew long and delivery on mine is now officially rescheduled for tomorrow.

Thanks for the pics to help tide me over!!

Oh my..... I made a huge mistake.......

What, by not ordering?

Not having handled mine yet, I'm actually kinda feeling the opposite way. The in-hand pics just aren't doing it for me, though I do like the looks of the handle. May be a catch and release for me, but we'll see once I have it. Might wait to see how the Baby Boom pairs up.

What, by not ordering?

Not having handled mine yet, I'm actually kinda feeling the opposite way. The in-hand pics just aren't doing it for me, though I do like the looks of the handle. May be a catch and release for me, but we'll see once I have it. Might wait to see how the Baby Boom pairs up.

I'm thinking these will be great with hand shaped handles.

What, by not ordering?

Just curious; what about the in-hand pics?

Seems to me that the grip is long enough to enable several grip positions: You could choke up for quick snap cuts, standard grip in the middle, or choke back against the flare for more powerful chops. All speculation, of course.

Back