The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES!!!! Hopefully we'll see some BEight in two weeks during the next offering!!!

I'm keeping my hooves crossed!!!;)

It's been announced on the OP2WP2 Shipping thread.
HOGB8LE is next, after the BURP.
Unless Jerry has anythng to say about it, that is.
But I figure once it's out there and all official looking, he's got to do it, right?

A fait accompli.

So get ready for it!
The HOGB8LE will be released August 9.
$297, with your choice of choil or choilless.

Don't know what the deal is with free handle upgrades on a Basic.
Probably ought to change that to a discount for anyone who has posted on this thread.

Last edited:
I called the shop a week or so ago and talked to the janitor who was VERY drunk. I asked him to make it within the next week or two and he promised he would. Maybe he forgot, but I'm sure when he reads this he'll remember everything and put aside whatever else he'd been working on and move the HOGB8LE to the front of the line.

If you don't believe me, just call the shop and ask if Jerry was drinking within the last week or so.

Last edited:
I don't know how I missed that last 90,000 or so posts--must have been taking a siesta to rest up for the HOGB8 FIESTA!:thumbsup:

Funny thing is that Jerry said he Read through the thread on O2W Part Deux...What do you want to see next...I'm not going back to see if the HOGB8 was mentioned in that thread or mentioned to look at this thread...Might be on the Radar for this next O2WP2?!!!

BRING IT BOSSMAN!!!!

Back