The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyday I keep looking and looking at the pictures of the hogb8 and keep saying to myself original design or War feather and today I made up my mind and went with double cut War feather penetrated tip and I'll compare it to the original cg b8.

Someone said on another thread:

I was told that my FBM and INFI DS8 CF was dinged!!!

Unless I'm wrong (and what are the chances of that?), Competition Finish DS8s (also Res-C) were from OP2WP2 week 16. If they're really dinging now, can the HOG B8s from week 11 be far behind?

Last edited:
Someone said on another thread:

Unless I'm wrong (and what are the chances of that?), Competition Finish DS8s (also Res-C) were from OP2WP2 week 16. If they're really dinging now, can the HOG B8s from week 11 be far behind?
Well, I saw a charge on the 8th of this month, checked my orders and they all said "awaiting fulfillment", so I called Busse and she pulled the order and told me I was charged for the FBM and the DS 8 CF!!!!!! No shipping notice yet.

Oh, I'd love me some HOG B-8 right about now...
It'd be great if they tusked their way to the front! OINK!!!

Well, I guess all good things come to those who wait.:rolleyes:.......................................................................:D

BIRTHDAY BUMP!!!:D

Spent most of the day at the range shooting test loads of cartridges the same caliber as my age.... and although it was a blast, I was still kinda wishing I had a HOGB8 on my hip.;)

I'm gonna be a little busy for the next few days, so I hope everyone has a GrEIGHT weekend!!!

Stump

Back