The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two more Gemini variants announced today by the MAN!

That must mean the HOGB8's ship out on MONDAY!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We have supporting evidence this .350 thick slice bacon is real! The B8 back fat is getting a fat baby brother! ....

These should be coming soon correct? I would think the res.C would jump the line in front of the linen micarta on the FJle.

No Sir...no rust from tears they just turn to Steam when they hit that Satin Shiny Goodness;):cool:

Good to have that info—thanks, Busto! I know blood may leave a light patina if not washed off soon after use. Sweat only with prolonged heavy contact. After many years’ experience I knew drool had negligible effect. Wasn’t sure about other bodily fluids. I think that’s about as far as I care to take my research. :confused::eek:;):D

Last edited:
Thick slice oozes bacon fat for generations- :D You know what it's like washing up after makin bacon right? :D

That would be a Breakfast Staple in my neck of the desert....Good Eatin':thumbsup:

I've taken Nekid INFI out Fishin' in Hawaii, Salts didn't seem to bother it as long as it was rinsed and dried. Used it to cut up bait no issues. Used it to make "Poke" no issues again just rinse and wipe dry...amazing steel:cool:

I would be HAPPY with an update at this point since there seems to be some shuffling of offerings bumping the HOGB8:rolleyes:

Back