Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the price be listed if an item is for sale? How can someone say I'll take it, then qualify the statement?

One could make a case for saying "I'll take every knife listed for sale in this thread that is not priced", wait for pricing, then back off if the pricing was unacceptable, once it's known from pm exchanges. Requiring pricing in the listing eliminates this issue, and in fact is a requirement in the BF Exchange.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the price be listed if an item is for sale? How can someone say I'll take it, then qualify the statement?

One could make a case for saying "I'll take every knife listed for sale in this thread that is not priced", wait for pricing, then back off if the pricing was unacceptable, once it's known from pm exchanges.

Because if it was a reasonable price I was the first to respond about the item that had no price. You can make a case for whatever you want I suppose. If there was a price in there I would've taken it. But there wasn't so I did the next best thing. He said he's looking for a trade and he's giving me first dibs if he decides on a number. Hope that's alright.

I've seen this on a few posts now. Maybe Nathan could weigh in and provide a bit of clarity on some ground rules that would serve this group. Seems like an asking price if you are willing to entertain a straight sale would be appropriate. It's required in the regular sales area.

I've seen this on a few posts now. Maybe Nathan could weigh in and provide a bit of clarity on some ground rules that would serve this group. Seems like an asking price if you are willing to entertain a straight sale would be appropriate. It's required in the regular sales area.

In absolute agreement.

Because if it was a reasonable price I was the first to respond about the item that had no price. You can make a case for whatever you want I suppose. If there was a price in there I would've taken it. But there wasn't so I did the next best thing. He said he's looking for a trade and he's giving me first dibs if he decides on a number. Hope that's alright.

Hey, no biggie, it's only a knife, lol

FS/FT - Field Knife, stabilized pecan, black micarta liner

Couldn't bring myself to use this one so it is still new and unused. Only fondled.

Trade options:
1) 8" Shiv
2) 6" 3V utility fighter
3) Busse AK-47
4) Swamp Rat Rodent Rucki

1xTGMiX.jpg

I'll trade you my Rodent Rucki for it?

Desert Sage coating, Tan Micarta handles

Used, sharpened and ready to go!

Any/every subforum here requires a price if you say a knife is for sale. I don't know why this one would be any different. If you don't want to sell it, don't say it is for sale. If you are willing to sell it, you should have a price in mind.

Any/every subforum here requires a price if you say a knife is for sale. I don't know why this one would be any different. If you don't want to sell it, don't say it is for sale. If you are willing to sell it, you should have a price in mind.

I edited my post and removed the 'FS'. I (wrongfully) assumed the price requirement was only for the Exchange, and upon second glance at the rules I have fixed my post. Sorry all.

Would really like to buy a field knife, or trade for one.

I have an extra never used still with a CPK box, 6" Vegetable knife, also known as the Potato knife that could use a good home.

Looking for trades on other CPK, prefer with wood handles, but am open to offers, so please keep it to PM, no need to flood this thread. I know what you are thinking, "I will just offer the guy $6 and half a pack of wet smokes."

No. It needs to be a serious offer or I will charge you $5 for reading then deleting your PM.

PM sent........

Edit: Actually no :foot: I am trying to get rid of blades, not acquire more :( I'm sure others are dying to score one !

I would like to buy a CPK EDC. Here's my offer: Cash, plus a set of my handmade, custom scales for one of your knives.

If you want to see my work, please go to my instagram (@inrangedesign) or PM/email me for pictures. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

TR

C'mon! Someone around here must need a little Christmas cash+plus.

12/21 Edit to say: BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! Done deal with one fine member here and an EDC is coming my way!

Last edited:
C'mon! Someone around here must need a little Christmas cash+plus.

12/21 Edit to say: BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! Done deal with one fine member here and an EDC is coming my way!

I just couldn't take it any longer! I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back