Status
Not open for further replies.
nevermind

Attachments

• 58277211-2C36-49FE-BD78-AA0F1B62938F.jpeg
    58277211-2C36-49FE-BD78-AA0F1B62938F.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
WTB HDFK in vintage micarta or polished natural micarta.

Edit: Found one!

Last edited:
WTB: The LC-GT: the LC-D3V with sewedge aka the grey turd as lovingly referred to! I have a few interesting CPKs in my repertoire for possible trade scenarios based on the original MSRP, $ for $, but I prefer to buy @ the original MSRP + ca$$$h. Thank you.

I have a serial numbered (#5) Dan Keffeler Sasquatch (unused) with kydex and leather sheath for trade for CPK knives in D3v. Looking for LC,HC,BC,FK.Will get pics up soon.
Thanks,
John

Sorry,trying to post pictures but not having much luck
Posting pictures for aquatimer! See Thread #1007 on this page
F5dzDhv.jpg

pzVX89x.jpg

f1i3umq.jpg

xMuiuYd.jpg

Last edited:
Edited: Sorry Nathan, I'll take the chatting elsewhere.

Lawrie

Last edited:
I figure I'll put it out there.
WTB - a CPK EDC or something similar. I don't really care about the steel or handle color and would prefer a user.

I have a Nathan Carothers 6" fighter, Elmax, in a David Brown kydex sheath with a medium grit grind for sale. It has carbon fiber scales machined in a diamond quilt pattern. It has a dagger grind (i.e., both edges are sharpened - and they are SCARY sharp!). I bought this directly from Nathan and it has never been used or carried. It is in pristine mint condition.

I do not think that there are too many of these out there with both edges sharpened by Nathan.

34za9ew.jpg

2ry2bmh.jpg

21e44ex.jpg

28u62l2.jpg

$SPF shipped and I eat the PP fees (normal goods and services).

First person (if any) to sent me a PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it. Please do not be shy about asking questions and I will get back to you, but also understand that if/when someone else has definitely confirmed that they will take it, then this is done.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back