Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
*LC TRADED*

Anyone interested in trading an HDFK in 3V for an LC with dangler (plus cash from you) or an EDC1 with vertical and horizontal sheaths (plus cash from me)?

Both are new, in delta 3V, and haven’t cut a thing! Looking for the Goldilocks - the LC is a bit big and the EDC is a bit small.

LC has gray and black G10 scales that have been bead blasted (and appear darker due to oiling the blade).

*SPF*

Looking to sell a new and unused
EDC 1 with natural micarta scales and a vertical and horizontal sheath.

Asking $245 (SPF) net shipped in the CONUS

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L6yw4zflg6GFZUXB2

Last edited:
Anyone interested in trading an HDFK in 3V for an LC with dangler or an EDC1 plus cash with two sheaths?

Both are new, in delta 3V, and haven’t cut a thing! Looking for the Goldilocks - the LC is a bit big and the EDC is a bit small..

If no bites on the HDFK, both a
Let me know if you're interested in selling the LC

WTB - Light Chopper sheath

I need a sheath for my Light Chopper. Not too picky, just need something functional for now.

Kydex, leather, dangler, Tek-lok etc.

If you have something you're willing to part with, please feel free to email me at (Bwares@ymail.com) or you can leave a profile message on here.

Thanks in advance!

I have one - will email you!

*LC TRADED*

Anyone interested in trading an HDFK in 3V for an LC with dangler (plus cash from you) or an EDC1 with vertical and horizontal sheaths (plus cash from me)?

Both are new, in delta 3V, and haven’t cut a thing! Looking for the Goldilocks - the LC is a bit big and the EDC is a bit small.

LC has gray and black G10 scales that have been bead blasted (and appear darker due to oiling the blade).

Looking to sell a new and unused EDC 1 with natural micarta scales and a vertical and horizontal sheath.

Asking $245 net shipped in the CONUS

*LC TRADED*

Looking to sell a new and unused EDC 1 with natural micarta scales and a vertical and horizontal sheath.

Asking $245 net shipped in the CONUS

I'll take that EDC1 if its still available.

I have one in stock or I can make you one if you're wanting a different color, LH carry, etc. I also offer EDC patterns. My contact is joufuu.com
Thanks Bud! I checked-out your sheaths, very nice work! I have a couple leather sheaths in the works already, but I will definitely keep your work in mind for the future. The EDC clip sheaths are pretty damn nice! :)

I have one - will email you!
Thanks Brandon - I replied to your email. Good luck on your quest for the goldilocks HDFK; unless you've already secured one, in which case, Congratulations! :D

In search of set of LC antique micarta scales. Have sets of HDFK and LC in terotuff as trade fodder. PM with interest. Thanks.

I only need one of these...they're both great...they're both like new...and therein lies the dilemma...I don't know which one I prefer...so I'll let you CPKnuts decide for me...buy one & I'll keep the other!

both are leather and dark saddle brown, with my late afternoon winter sunset the Sagewood almost looks black, but it's not!

both have ideal fit, IMHO

Grog is UNAVAILABLE Sagewood is SOLD $130 <all in, shipped, no surprises>

kCA07LO.jpg

4gnkd7b.jpg

3maLMpl.jpg

Last edited:
Have my D2 user EDC for sale. Has been used and lightly sharpened. No damage. Included black micarta scales and the vertical kydex sheath. Nathan’s D2 is ridiculously good and this blade is an epic daily carry fixed blade.

$PLD net to me via PayPal I’ll cover usps priority shipping with insurance.

Edit. Would trade for a nice Leupold optic for my AR.

48136463-6B1E-4DB3-A737-76EE1E1E491C.jpeg 99C34A63-675C-4724-8788-0C0046A678D2.jpeg ECAD13B1-B568-4AF5-B989-75B0176DBDD3.jpeg A9AA4127-ED9F-4F96-831B-25A1D3B39D1C.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back