Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a few TerroTuf FK ones for the Fk about. I believe Nathan only made them very briefly.

Well then I stand corrected, I could have sworn Nathan said that terotuf was not going to happen on the FK! But then I've got a mind like a steel trap, all old and rusty ;) I'd love to try a set laminated to a black G10 liner for the field knife.

I think you are remembering correct. Iirc when he made that statement he had already completed the ones I refer to.

Another long shot, but I'm hooked. Anyone have a D3V EDC that they would like to sell?

I'm going to have to go through a 12 step program to stop buying CPK knives. :)

I have sheaths for a Light Chopper and EDC ready to go. Both are butterfly or split-toe style pouch sheaths, right hand carry, made from 8-9 oz leather from RJF leather, hand sewn and saddle stitched with Tiger thread. They've had a layer of Tan-Kote applied to the interior and the exterior has been coated with neatsfoot oil and Montana Pitch Blend. The friction fit is pretty good I think, even the LC doesn't drop out when held upside down and shaken.

63973ef7fb5af633317d8796c2603d1f.jpg

The EDC sheath has been stamped with a basket weave pattern. $80 SOLD

0a799a5c12a04fed0176ead2fb989de1.jpg

627b9015bca0dd36e98c4ec2e8c00334.jpg

f128f26ac5ba474b142d68fe51d9b097.jpg

86a537e27bae70c4bc10cdfc1e3a53d4.jpg

The LC sheath has a 'I wonder how this will turn out' design. I was trying to create a wormwood style look and I think it turned out pretty well. $130 SOLD (That's a lot of money I know but that was a lot of cow skin and time, don't judge me!).

c5dd2d79138230a4e128063980af9d11.jpg

I got a little crazy with the dye on the back side to echo the mottled appearance of the front.

38e26fbb1e8412a79d57154bd3fdb244.jpg

e2132c6b32ce4b003ca2dda6dc12b566.jpg

Prices include shipping in the US and PayPal fees. If interested please send me a PM or email. If you don't like the sheath when you get it let me know. I'll cry myself to sleep then you can return it. As long as it shows up in the same shape I shipped it out in I'll refund your purchase amount but return shipping is on you.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Grog, PM sent on the LC sheath. I'll take it if still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to recently score a RLC in terotuff so up for sale is a good condition, but not pristine, CPK LC for $380 SOLD thx! (no sheath, paypal G&S, USPS insured priority shipping in the continental US). I'm willing to ship outside of the US, but I'd need to get an estimate on shipping costs, and we'd need to work out a deal.

The knife hasn't been used, but the blade does have a some scratches from the kydex sheath, which are visible in the second photo below (top of the blade in the primary grind in that photo). If you're interested, send me a PM with your email address, and I can take some larger photos this evening and email them to you.

I'm keeping the sheath for my RLC, so no sheath is available at this time. The LC has unbuffed natural micarta, which has been oiled.

Last edited:
I will take the LC, lancelot
At work, will get with you later on the details

Last edited:
Looking to trade out scales on a CPK LC. I'll have the natural micarta, unbuffed in the pictures from lancelot. I have buffed black micarta on my other CPKs, and would like to trade the LC handles for a set of black ones. Straight trade. PM me if you are interested. Thanks, TRfromMT

TR: you can also order those scales from Carothers directly and IIRC they're very reasonable priced. Make sure that you ask for extra hardware too if you want to go that route. This maybe an easier way for you to obtain the set of scales which you want and then sell the one's which you do not wish to keep on here. Cheers, CS~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back