Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I was trying to give any potential trader a point of reference for the proposed trade. I have had a couple of you guys "erupt" rudely to me in different quarters and frankly just laughed it off. But "improper" would be a better way to describe what I did without really thinking. "Rude" would be a word to describe the tone and manner of the reactions.

My apologies to the group. Carry on fellas.

OK - so I'm selling my Light Chopper. I have not used it and am realizing that I won't use it like it NEEDS to be used! I would like to cover my cost in this, plus shipping. Offering this for $SPF, net to me (PayPal Friends or add 3.5% for Goods - your choice). For this I'll ship the knife, insured. Domestic shipping for this only, no international.

Knife has natural micarta scales, ubuffed. NO SHEATH. The prior owner had a sheath (and kept it for another LC), and there is a kydex rub, about 2" long on the bevel on the left side. See photo for this (not the long shiny streak is the edge of the bevel - not a scratch, just light reflecting). Otherwise this beauty is in great condition. Edge is completely clean, razor sharp, just the way Nathan makes 'em. I have not used it at all, and I don't believe the prior owner did either... it's clean.

Please PM me for PayPal details. If you don't have PM, email me at inrangedesign {at} gmail [dot] com.

Thanks all.

PS... I am traveling tomorrow and the weekend, and will not be able to ship until Monday, earliest.

v1m3eJzl.jpg
Tx1bjGXl.jpg

f0Q9moMm.jpg

Last edited:
OK - so I'm selling my Light Chopper. I have not used it and am realizing that I won't use it like it NEEDS to be used! I would like to cover my cost in this, plus shipping. Offering this for $SPF, net to me (PayPal Friends or add 3.5% for Goods - your choice). For this I'll ship the knife, insured. Domestic shipping for this only, no international.

Knife has natural micarta scales, ubuffed. NO SHEATH. The prior owner had a sheath (and kept it for another LC), and there is a kydex rub, about 2" long on the bevel on the left side. See photo for this (not the long shiny streak is the edge of the bevel - not a scratch, just light reflecting). Otherwise this beauty is in great condition. Edge is completely clean, razor sharp, just the way Nathan makes 'em. I have not used it at all, and I don't believe the prior owner did either... it's clean.

Please PM me for PayPal details. If you don't have PM, email me at inrangedesign {at} gmail [dot] com.

Thanks all.

PS... I am traveling tomorrow and the weekend, and will not be able to ship until Monday, earliest.

v1m3eJzl.jpg

I'll take this as per our PMs.

Last edited:
I have a Shiv in 3v with brown/black g10 handles I would like to sell. I have used this on limbs for marshmallow sticks only, comes in a Spec Ops brown sheath that I molded the inset to hold the shiv better. $400 including PP and shipping. Pictures are available but we all know what they look like.

SPF to TommyGun56

Last edited:
I had a set of maroon micarta scales for an EDC. Then someone paid me for them and I shipped them. They're gone.

rAYChzgl.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a set of Field knife scales in micarta. I'd buy them out right or I have a set of Forest Green G10 scales for trade. Would like to find unbuffed natural micarta, but will consider any.

For trade: antique micarta EDC

I have 3 EDC and no LC, so offering this one for trade.
It is unused and in same condition I received it.

Was #1 in this sale:
fancy scales sale #1, vintage micarta, SOLD

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh.../forums/showthread.php?t=1438363&share_type=t

Mostly interested in Light Chopper with tero tuff handles and dangler sheath.

78a6d40716afd29c0ccae6dfd80906ae.jpg
2ce66925f025f40fcfce6d521a0aaa2d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Several folks have asked about purchasing the knife. I would prefer to trade for the LC, but I could be convinced.

But, keep in mind that I believe it is worth more then I paid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A couple CPK sheaths up for sale. Both were made with RJF leather, 8-9 oz, finished inside with Tan-Kote from Tandy, hand stitched with Tiger Thread.

First is a lefty FK sheath with a dangler. Fully tooled with a basket weave pattern and a straight line basket weave on the dangler just because. Dyed with my first use of Fiebings Sheridan Brown antique paste, I love the paste vs the gel. No difference in finish, much less mess. Outer portions finished with multiple coats of Montana Pitch Blend.

165f79046b695202bc3fd85241f738b1.jpg

d45b7fc8aede5a51138ebdf3627ab4db.jpg

5bb6c6f6b14e5064dda674d934338649.jpg

91ec660ca06691e879cf119f07aaa828.jpg

2c85bbdb8a1cf39fc26e81b9dd5584f9.jpg

If I hadn't been a dumbass and scorched the leather when I was burning off the threads I would call this perfect. $110

EDC sheath, dyed with Fiebings Light Brown antique gel, stamped with my first finished use of an arrow stamp, treated with multiple coats of Montana Pitch Blend. $80

2a0c72f442e2ac186424777a1d360da8.jpg

6553a8bb647dcbf54a2c0a13ed1b7f94.jpg

8046dfc7e4548ecfecb359158aee6d6a.jpg

9d7259dea206e675f1dcbe85dfd32fb1.jpg

Prices include PayPal fees and shipping. If you don't love your sheath send it back to me and if it's in the same shape I sent it to you I'll reimburse you fully.

I didn't intend for it but now I can see these as a set, if you'd like them as such we can take $20 off for both.

Great, thanks! I'll be checking. I always have to adjust my kydex for left-carry, and if I want to buy anything that's already set up I really have to look a lot harder to find left-handed sheaths, gun holsters, etc...it's a right-hand world.
FYI sir. I probably should have PM'ed you before I listed the FK sheath.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have a spare sheath for the EDC. $25 net paypal shipped.

It is horizontal. I got this with the D2 EDC, but have upgraded. Shoot me a PM if you would like it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Anybody who wants to sell their field knife in3v, please pm or shoot me an email.

Thanks.

habagat715@gmail.com

You may not get as many responses as you might hope for, because you're not set up to receive pm's and others will only use pm's rather than emails to communicate . So you may not be getting many. Just an fyi. Oh, and the BF email system is spotty at best. You need to have pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back