1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Abutler

Abutler

Apr 28, 2013
    WTB - EDC3
    Let me know if you have one you'd like to sell.
    Thanks!

Odog27 and Fullflat like this.
  2. aquatimer

aquatimer Gold Member Gold Member

May 10, 1999

Corey w, Odog27, Nystagmus and 3 others like this.
  3. Corey w

Corey w Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2019
    In need of a HDFN! in my life ...perferably terotuf green or black scales... PM me, if anyone has and is willing to part with one.
    Thanks all

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    grogimus, Odog27 and - SpyderMan - like this.
  4. willic

willic Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    Looking for a UFK. Turns out I was in a work induced hiatus from the forums and missed these. If anyone knows of one, any handle material, available, please shoot me a pm. Thanks a bunch!!!

-Will

Odog27 likes this.
  5. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Your mailbox is full.
    The FK2/UFK will be for sale again In November.

Mowabb65, willic, gusbuster and 2 others like this.
  6. willic

willic Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    Clearing it now!

Odog27 likes this.
  7. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Price drop for you guys, $635 shipped in the US, PayPal G&S:)

8. Briandt3

Briandt3 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 29, 2018
    I bought this beautiful Pirtlemade sheath a month or so ago from another member here on the sub forum. It is top grade English bridle leather w/ Elephant overlay, right side carry. It is a perfect fit for my Utility Fighter, but I actually bought her for my (at the time) double edge fighter that just arrived. Unfortunately it is a bit tight for the DEF so I will see if someone would like to buy this work of art by Chad. I'm selling this for less than I paid and will include priority USPS shipping and the PayPal fee. *SOLD* gets it to your hands. Pm or email me at ***** Thanks ! IMG_20190924_141310.jpg IMG_20190924_141329.jpg IMG_20190924_141353.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  9. JustinFournier

JustinFournier Gold Member Gold Member

May 7, 2012
    I’m looking for a 4V LC or a RLC. User is just fine! Open to other suggestions as indicated below.

Backstory:

During asset division last year I sold off nearly all my choppers. Fast forward to this year and I’ve volunteered to help incorporate some land adjacent to my kids school (older two started kindergarten this year) that’s been sitting for 30+ years since it was originally cleared and fenced in.

The Administration is supportive but needs trails built, some existing animal trails there cleaned up and tons and tons of blackberries cleared out. They started last year but the kids aren’t allowed to use it yet and much of what they started grew back over the summer. We’re losing good weather up here in the PNW so I need to get more efficient.

It’s basically lots of mixed species of trees and blackberries. I showed up to clear blackberry bushes and ended up using my pruners. I simply don’t have a knife to handle them.

The City donated some 4’ tall Cedar and Pine trees so we’re clearing an area to plant those shortly. I’m gonna do a bunch of local Wildflower seed mix as well.

So, I’ve used a 4V LC to great effect in the past and think it would handle this job.

That being said if someone has similar experience clearing blackberries and used something that worked well let me know.

We will get the kids in there ASAP but complete removal will be a multi year project.

Let me know what you have and as always...

Thanks for your time.

Justin

10. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
  11. lpr3

lpr3 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2005
    Odog27 likes this.
  12. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Yes

13. Daverous

Daverous StabosauROUS Platinum Member

Oct 31, 2018
    Putting feelers out for a long shot 4v Edc. Few other irons in the fire, but wanted to get the ball rolling if anyone knows of one floating around looking for a new home :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Oyster, vkp78, Odog27 and 4 others like this.
  14. Josh K

Josh K Pirate

Sep 29, 2008
    Wanted
    • EDC3 with wood, edge cut micarta, or some other dark micarta handles.
    • User Utility Fighter with any handles.
    • Shivs of all sorts :D

15. Corey w

Corey w Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2019
    In need of HDFK... PM me if willing to part with, I will pay premium for deep blue terotuf but all variants welcome.
    Thanks all

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Odog27, vkp78, gusbuster and 2 others like this.
  16. KyleKarate

KyleKarate Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    Mowabb65 and Odog27 like this.
  17. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Wanted. SHIV :)

18. EurAzn12

EurAzn12 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 9, 2016
    ISO:

1. Integral Dagger
    2. Shiv

Odog27, gusbuster and vkp78 like this.
  19. vkp78

vkp78 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

May 6, 2014
    Wanted , dagger . :p:D

Odog27, gusbuster and EurAzn12 like this.