Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Withdrawn!

qOjZoQk.jpg

DK7iql6.jpg

Last edited:
FS: FK v.1 in D3V PACKAGE

The FK2 is taking this blades spot hands down. For me the squared spine and grip are kicking out the elegance and beautiful lines of the original FK.

This one is a user no question. Has scratches in the stonewash, fasteners aren’t very pretty, and has seen some real life cutting chores.
I am hoping to send it off to another user so it doesn’t get lost in a drawer somewhere!
The blade finish scratches and rubs are cosmetics so may not appeal to collectors so I can appreciate that. The edge is clean and sharp as...well just effing sharp.

Prior to shipping out it will get a soap scrub and re oiled with gloves to ensure the folks are reassured sans-Covid (also keeps smudges and other oils off).

This is a bit if a package setup and not looking to part out at this time. Includes:

D3V Field Knife with a very nice golden HT inlay on the markings
Natural buffed scales
Spare set if unbuffed natural scales
Spare fasteners
Grogimus tooled splitback sheath
Handmade split loop sheath
Azwelke taco and pancake kydex in OD green
Standard issue Carothers kydex

Looking for TRADED shipped from Canada to within Canada, Alaska or lower 48.

86E1F975-F74A-4704-8F84-AC58020D945A.jpeg 01FE0204-D98D-4650-80A3-F1EB3C17DE65.jpeg ED5AEC54-0E39-467E-8404-5C3AA31123AB.jpeg 50218C90-77EA-4BE0-9F10-961F4C393FFD.jpeg EF441CCF-76BF-4BB4-A4A9-45C3038850C8.jpeg 6374151D-2FF8-4523-B459-A41EAE7E5BF7.jpeg

Last edited:
CPK SHIV for sale

Blade material: 3V

Scales: Brown and Black G10

Condition: beautiful piece that has some light scratch marks (from sheath I assume) that are visible in the pics. I am not the original owner of this blade, and this is how I received it.

Comes with what you see: Black Spec Ops Combat Master Sheath, and a very basic leather sheath with good retention.

Price: $ SOLD

TERMS:

The first "I'll take it" in this thread, that follows up with a PM/Conversation for payment information gets it.

I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose. Prompt Payment Expected or the next in line will have the opportunity to buy.

CONUS only. PayPal G & S only. Fees and shipping costs are included in the price.

Must be 18 years or over. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the item in compliance with all applicable laws.

Shipping will be through USPS. I will add signature confirmation at your request. Include shipping information with PayPal details.

Thank you.
0-3.jpg 0-4.jpg 0-2.jpg 0-5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back