The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

bullpin

Gold Member
Don’t know if this is the correct place but I’m still looking for a Carothers shiv. Willing to pay or maybe a used potato killer in trade ? I have Much stuff if you have a shiv. Thanks. Carterironworks at yahoo.com . If you don’t wanna pm. Thanks all. Scott

WTS/WTT: CPK Behemoth Chopper with antique micarta: $SOLD

Picked up a spare recently and need to sell or trade this one. I have handled it, but never cut anything. I replaced the original AECM scales (which I used a scotchbrite pad on) with these unused buffed AECM scales. I noticed one kydex mark on near the spine close to the tip, but can't find any other flaws. Comes with Azwelke sheath.

I would trade for a 3v DEK +$300, maybe two DEKs or a shiv plus cash on my end.

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

HKP7K3

Gold Member
So I have several Utility Fighters and no Double Edged Fighters. There has to be someone out there with several DEFs and no UFs. I would be happy to trade one of my UFs for one of your DEFs so we can each expand our collection. Or I can purchase outright if you have too many CPKs and just want to thin the herd!

000Robert

Gold Member
Don’t know if this is the correct place but I’m still looking for a Carothers shiv. Willing to pay or maybe a used potato killer in trade ? I have Much stuff if you have a shiv. Thanks. Carterironworks at yahoo.com . If you don’t wanna pm. Thanks all. Scott

I'll be looking for a Shiv and DEF as soon as I can afford it! :cool:

So I have several Utility Fighters and no Double Edged Fighters. There has to be someone out there with several DEFs and no UFs. I would be happy to trade one of my UFs for one of your DEFs so we can each expand our collection. Or I can purchase outright if you have too many CPKs and just want to thin the herd!

Do you have an Elmax Utility Fighter? I could be convinced to part with a DEF in Antique Micarta for an Elmax Utility Fighter. If you, or someone else, has an inclination please message me :D

I am bleeding

Gold Member
WTB ~ MC scales either:

1. double red canvas micarta on black liner (red resin, red textile, looks maroon);
2. Burlap micarta, or
3. Terotuf (with liner)

Also willing to discuss trade + $ of MC ECAM scales I have for any of the above.

jpitcher321 at yahoo daught com

Thanks.

I am bleeding

Gold Member
WTB -

Black oxide fasteners for medium chopper (MC) and
Black oxide fasteners for UF

email me if you are either to sell or trade for stainless (non black) fasteners.

jpitcher321 at yahoo daught com

thanks.

luethge

Gold Member
Last edited: