Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

I thought I'd offer these for sale here first, after awhile I'll roll in some BUSSE and give the commoners out in the Fixed Blade Exchange a shot at glory ;):p...

Don't clutter this thread with questions, PM me for those sort of things please, thank you :)

1. CPK HDMC ...
*Delta 3V
*Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*Mashed Cat pancake with velcro belt loop
*unused
*factory edge
*Bare Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.
PRICE: $595 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

2. CPK LC ...
*Delta 3V
*un-Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*light use
*factory edge
*Titanium Torx hardware
*blade faces have a few superficial sheath marks.

3. CPK HDFK ...
*Delta 3V
*Buffed Natural Canvas Micarta
*Mashed Cat pancake with TekLok
*unused
*factory edge
*Black Oxide Stainless Steel Allen hardware
*blade faces are currently clear of sheath marks, no guarantees if you catch some when you unsheath.

4. CPK HDFK ...

*D2 tool steel
*Buffed Black Canvas Micarta
*light use
*factory edge

5. CPK UF with sharpened tip ...
*Delta 3V
*un-buffed Tri-Color Rag Micarta
*unused
*factory edge

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
RWpdk06.jpg

AXmjUBy.jpg

NA4hj8H.jpg

vaviuXP.jpg

UF sharpened tip detail pics:
OMLwIBj.jpg

Q2waRFV.jpg

0e7QbkL.jpg
I'll take the LC

For Sale:

I thought I'd offer these for sale here first, after awhile I'll roll in some BUSSE and give the commoners out in the Fixed Blade Exchange a shot at glory ;):p...

Don't clutter this thread with questions, PM me for those sort of things please, thank you :)

1. CPK HDMC ...
*Delta 3V
*Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*unused
*factory edge

2. CPK LC ...
*Delta 3V
*un-Buffed Edge Cut Antique Micarta
*light use
*factory edge
*Titanium Torx hardware
PRICE: SOLD $595 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

3. CPK HDFK ...
*Delta 3V
*Buffed Natural Canvas Micarta
*unused
*factory edge

4. CPK HDFK ...

*D2 tool steel
*Buffed Black Canvas Micarta
*light use
*factory edge

5. CPK UF with sharpened tip ...
*Delta 3V
*un-buffed Tri-Color Rag Micarta
*unused
*factory edge

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
RWpdk06.jpg

AXmjUBy.jpg

NA4hj8H.jpg

vaviuXP.jpg

UF sharpened tip detail pics:
OMLwIBj.jpg

Q2waRFV.jpg

0e7QbkL.jpg

I’ll take the HDMC. Payment sent.

I am going to list a few but I'll start with this Light Chopper. It has buffed maroon micarta scales and the very nice kydex sheath that came with it. I am the second owner but I bought it unused. Full disclosure on condition of this LC ... I have carried and used it a some. I've used it to cut small branches off some poles to use building a shelter and to cut some notches in poles used to lock them together and to tie them down. It has a few kydex rash marks on one side of the blade I will try to show in the pictures ... and it has a few light areas near those where I cleaned some tree sap off the blade. It has never been used to chop big wood or baton anything.

Buyers are responsible for knowing your laws and if this is legal for you to purchase and to own. Buyers must be 18 years old. I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose or to refuse a sale if I choose. That being said I try to will go by the first unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment. PM me for details on payment.
l will accept payment through PayPal G&S please be sure the address listed on PayPal is the correct shipping addresses.

Last edited:
WTB/WTTF: EDC3 *Found* but I’m still looking for burlap scales!
WTB: Burlap scales for EDC

Two long shots here - but if anybody has a EDC3 (users fine, any scales) and/or EDC burlap scales I'd be interested in buying or trading. Going to list up two Gossmans (ULP & 5"Tusker) and a large double lug Sebenza 31 later this week and would trade any of those +/- cash.

*EDIT* I also have a FK2 acid wash/swedge/penetrator tip that I might trade for an EDC3 with burlap.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested or want some more details. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey gents I hate to list this but currently out of work and really need the funds.
CPK UF in Delta 3V with green canvas and Stainless hardware. Light use it has been convexed to a sticky sharp edge. This thing is a monster for working wood around camp but isn't getting the use it deserves.
I would like to get $500 but am open to reasonable offers.
I accept Venmo, Cashapp, or in extremis USPS Money Order.
CONUS sale only.
PM if you have questions or for shipping and payment info.
Thanks.
20201009_172838(1).jpg20201009_172829(1).jpg

For sale:
CPK DEK-1 in AEB-L steel with unbuffed Black Canvas Micarta scales + Mashed Cat kydex with teklok.
Never used, never sharpened, although I will say that for some reason, I think CPK knives sharpening doesn't seem to be what it used to be so don't expect a hair splitting blade.
$OLD, PP FF and USPS priority shipping. CONUS only, cash NO TRADES.
Reach me at 713-289-9031 for pics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back