The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Pàdruig

Live and Let Die
Platinum Member
WTB Sheath for EDC (EDC2, if it matters)

The sheath that mine came with rides a bit higher than I would like on my belt so I am hoping to find one with a more suitable pocket carry setup. I do some leathercraft but I lack the time to really give it the treatment it deserves so I am reaching out to you fine folks here.

Thanks all!

Uspsaguy

Gold Member
WTS K18.

Much has changed since my preorder for the k18. I have not opened the box so it is untouched by me. I'm always so impressed by the way CPK knives are packaged that i want to open it to see how this one was done. I have not however as I'm afraid of falling in love with the "knife". This k18 will ship via UPS with insurance which means a signature will be required.
$sold shipped and insured. 20210416_170031.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Dickinson

Gold Member
WTS K18.

Much has changed since my preorder for the k18. I have not opened the box so it is untouched by me. I'm always so impressed by the way CPK knives are packaged that i want to open it to see how this one was done. I have not however as I'm afraid of falling in love with the "knife". This k18 will ship via UPS with insurance which means a signature will be required.
$1550 net to me shipped and insured. View attachment 1547371
Ill take it. Sorry you cant keep it. Pmt sent. Thank you

Last edited:

TommyGun56

Gold Member
WTS/WTT: EDC2 with ECAM scales and Paul Long sheath. I'm at least the second owner, but both appear to be unused. I know it's a long shot, but I'd really like to trade the pair for a boot dagger or double edge UF. If no trade offers, I will take exactly what I paid for the pair $500. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks
ZEVLr4L.jpg

IUjjF0b.jpg

UxI0GyD.jpg

59vj79M.jpg
Per our agreement, I will take the Knife Only

Thanks

Tom

Odog27

Gold Member
Basic Member
To make it official - I am looking for a CPK boot dagger.
As I am only a basic member now please don’t everyone PM me immediately. I have very limited message space.

Edited to add - Somebody was kind enough to bump my membership up to Gold. Now I have tons of message space, so don’t hold back, let those boot dagger offers fly!

Last edited:

SharpPancake

Gold Member
If you know about a HDFK that is in Europe and you want to sell it, I have interest.
Don't really want to deal with shipping and taxes to Europe right now.
Mg chances are pretty slim, but why not try it (for lols).

HKP7K3

Gold Member
Looking for a mint boot dagger. Will pay $651 for a mint knife, (also) delivered to Maine. TIA.

ETA....Obviously semi-joking. I am in the market as long as spindrift416 gets his first. I would consider any condition and can offer trades. Have several Utility Fighters that I could offer up as bait plus cash.

Last edited:

Hoss356

Gold Member
I’m looking for some buffed micarta DEK1 scales. I like my unbuffed handle but would like to carry something smoother too. Hit me up if you have some for sale.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC