Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** 3RD PRICE DROP!!!!! **** :confused:

See post 4454 on page 223 for pictures...

HDMC with Grey Terotuf and Kydex sheath - Used a few times, whacked a few rocks in the dirt and put a few dings and scratches in it. Hit it on the diamonds plates a bit but didn't want to get too crazy. An experienced sharpener could get this back into fighting shape pretty quickly I would think or just send it back to NTM himself for the real deal grindwork. Asking $800...Was $750...Then $700...NOW $650

ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales for HDMC/Medium Chopper/Behemoth Chopper/Behemother (they are interchangeable between these four models per Jo) - brand new - asking $150...Was $125...Then $100...NOW SOLD

Hard/Thin FK2 with ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales and Kydex - carried and used a few times. Never sharpened. Asking $400...Was $375...Then $350...NOW $325

PRS Deluxe Scout Sheath style Leather Sheath Custom Made for the HDFK by Sagewood Gear - Asking 250...Was $225...Then $200...NOW $175
hey im interested in HDMC. i can make instant payment with paypal. but because of blade condition willing to pay 600$. lets move to pm for detailed conversation.

edit:

looks like my gold membership ended. mail me on aleksandresarj@gmail.com

edit 2:

damn it. got those 50 dollars for you. lets make this happen. mail me your paypal.

p.s

left message on your profile also.

Edit 3:

Today im going to mountains for 1 week wild life i forest. Would appriciated yoyr answer on time and would loved to use hdmc in forest but sadly you havent answered me nowhere.

So to cut long story short ill be back in 1 week and if your HDMC will be still available for sale im ready to throw those 650 usd to you.

Good luck everyone

Last edited:
DEK1 Acid washed with swedge for sale.
New, un used with Duramax sheath.

SPF
No trades.

Derrel

Attachments

• unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 34
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 32
  • unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
hey im interested in HDMC. i can make instant payment with paypal. but because of blade condition willing to pay 600$. lets move to pm for detailed conversation.

edit:

looks like my gold membership ended. mail me on aleksandresarj@gmail.com

edit 2:

damn it. got those 50 dollars for you. lets make this happen. mail me your paypal.

p.s

left message on your profile also.

Edit 3:

Today im going to mountains for 1 week wild life i forest. Would appriciated yoyr answer on time and would loved to use hdmc in forest but sadly you havent answered me nowhere.

So to cut long story short ill be back in 1 week and if your HDMC will be still available for sale im ready to throw those 650 usd to you.

Good luck everyone

Sorry for the lack of response! I didn't see this until just now! :eek: I sent you an email with my PP info. I will hold it until your return this weekend. Thanks!

Hello folks!

I’ve got two set of scales for a DEK1.
Triple Double black Micarta and a Natural micarta set for sale.
Pm me if interested.

Thanks.

As always, use em hard, and keep em sharp.

edit: correction on description.

Last edited:
The HDMC is my GO TO 10 inch Blade, so these 2 Medium Choppers (Both New and Unused) are up for sale. I am the Original Owner, and Both have never been used
Payment via PP Goods and Services ONLY!!! NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING! U.S. SHIPPING ONLY
Not Really interested in trades, but if you have a 4 inch Dagger, I would certainly be interested

Medium Chopper with ECAM scales and Titanium Fasteners (Has a small Penetrator Tip-completed by CPK) $SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back