Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOUND - thanks to all who reached out!

Alright, time to try again…..

I am looking for an EDC3, in any condition, pristine, clean or obscene, with any scales. I know there is at least one out there not doing anything, so let me take it off your hands.

Need is a strong word, but lets pretend I need your EDC3. I want one bad enough, so…..

- I have cash and will make sure you get more than you paid for it. How’s $500 sound for clean?

- I have CPKs to trade, like a lot of them, what are you looking for? Same as above, trade value for a clean EDC3 starts at $500 toward any CPK you can pry away from me. I have some nice ones, the only models not available would be the integral dagger, potato knife and skinner.

- I have other knives too, first born kids, well, only one of those. The second born is a bit of a twat but it is very helpful around the house. Two left nuts, one is OEM, the other I took in on trade, and whatever else I might need to come up with to make it happen.

I apologize in advance for being this forward in the ad, it is a vulgar way to go about it, and generally not my style. That said, my last attempt at getting you guys to come off of one was apparently not forward enough, so, I’m gonna heavy hand this attempt. Please PM me through the BF system or leave me a profile message if you cannot PM. Please don’t post offers or comments in this thread, but feel free to shit talk me in the Random Thought thread.

Now, cough it up, somebody.

Thanks - Marc

EDIT - Several have reached out with offers and trades, thanks guys, I will get something worked out with one of them soon, so, no more offers are needed at this time, thanks to the members of the sub!
-

Last edited:
Up for sale is a very nice od green 3v FK2. Bought from member here a year ago. It is in very good condition. SOLD to pcmunson pp g+s. Thanks

k6YejUj.jpeg
r1gvEhG.jpeg
FxNGlsn.jpeg
e6nVwF1.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm looking for my first 1 or 2 CPK's if anyone is looking to re-home some. Also eager to learn about them if anyone has some sources for information to get accustomed to the available blades and previous pieces. This is also my first time on a forum besides Facebook, so if anyone has any tips for here that would be awesome. Thanks!

Welcome ! Note that Dek1 in AEB-L, Kephart in D3V and Behemother are currently available on the CPK website. Also describes the knives currently in production.

AEBL DEK1 with two sheaths. Red and black linen micarta. I got it on impulse in a trade. I already have three DEK1s, don’t need a 4th. Appears to be new just like it was received from CPK. $340 shipped.

AEBL DEK1 with two sheaths. Red and black linen micarta. I got it on impulse in a trade. I already have three DEK1s, don’t need a 4th. Appears to be new just like it was received from CPK. $340 shipped. View attachment 1686500View attachment 1686501View attachment 1686501
Posted in the main for sale area.

WTT my lightly used BFK for your EDC 1 in D2 in any condition. It's been gently used once on a camping trip and has been sharpened back to its laser performance. :)

Withdrawn

Screenshot_20211121-151909_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-151912_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-151912_Gallery.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20211121-151916_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-151916_Gallery.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211121-151920_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-151920_Gallery.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20211121-151925_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-151925_Gallery.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I'm looking for my first 1 or 2 CPK's if anyone is looking to re-home some. Also eager to learn about them if anyone has some sources for information to get accustomed to the available blades and previous pieces. This is also my first time on a forum besides Facebook, so if anyone has any tips for here that would be awesome. Thanks!
I have a Utility fighter 2 I am posting later tonight if you want to message me directly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back