Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell these natural micarta FK2 scales. The knife is sold, but the buyer wanted my extra black ghost scales, so I took these off. No hardware included $35 shipped.

6Ba7nRf.jpg

DhkK07o.jpg
I’ll take these. PM sent thanks again.

SOLD
DEK1 for sale with ghost red G10 handles. I’m not the original owner of this knife but I bought it as unused and it appears so. There is a small slightly polished area on the guard by where the delta 3v symbol is, looks like from the sheathing the knife. See pics and video. This looks so sick with the ghost red handles.

Asking $350 including PayPal fees and shipping.

aUAeCt5.jpg

Last edited:
Offering up one of my personal, customized pieces here:

Knife and sheath are sold. But the custom ocean wave scales are still available.

IMG_20211031_084614590_resize_3.jpg

Last edited:

I have one Carothers left up for consideration. I hate to let it go, but I could use the funds right now.

Sold First is FK2. This one is lightly used but shows no wear that I can see other than a light spot on the edge. It’s still extremely sharp. It has buffed OD green micarta scales with Plain Ti fasteners. I believe it has drop loop with the kydex but it might be tel-lok. Asking $375 sold shipped in the con US.

Second is my DEK1. It is also lightly used. I couldn’t find any visible wear. It has ghost red g-10 scales, stainless fasteners, milled swedge, and penetrator tip. I have a little sheath that can go with it for and extra $100. I’m asking for $450 shipped in con US with the kydex, $550 with pirtle leather.

https://i.imgur.com/BA8e4c1.jpg

Last edited:
I have two Carothers up for consideration. I hate to let them go, but I could use the funds right now.

First is FK2. This one is lightly used but shows no wear that I can see other than a light spot on the edge. It’s still extremely sharp. It has buffed OD green micarta scales with Plain Ti fasteners. I believe it has drop loop with the kydex but it might be tel-lok. Asking $375 shipped in the con US.

Second is my DEK1. It is also lightly used. I couldn’t find any visible wear. It has ghost red g-10 scales, stainless fasteners, milled swedge, and penetrator tip. I have a little sheath that can go with it for and extra $100. I’m asking for $450 shipped in con US with the kydex, $550 with pirtle leather.

https://i.imgur.com/BA8e4c1.jpg
I'll take the FK2 if you're willing to ship international. I can't send a PM, could you please contact me at -

Last edited:
Hello all, I am still looking for an EDC2 in mostly new condition, scales (Ghost Red, Natural Canvas, Antique Micarta or Red and Black Multi) or an HDFK. (Found, thanks everyone). If you have one for sale, please message me. I have been on the lookout for months.

Thanks,

Edited for specific Scales

Last edited:
Hello all, I am still looking for an EDC2 in mostly new condition or an HDFK. If you have one for sale, please message me. I have been on the lookout for months.

Thanks,
I have an HDFK in antique micarta I’ll sell you 🙂

SOLD
Selling a Kephart in D3V. Walnut scales. Gorgeous example with NO CHOIL for those who “hate choils”. This knife is too practical for me.

Asking $318 including PayPal fees and shipping.

b9ASaVt.jpg

WeE6MRE.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back