Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy. Having a break this week so thought I'd make some simple bushcraft sheaths. These fit the Kephart left or right handed (just swap the closing strap).

They're 3.5mm full grain leather. Hand stitched tiger thread. With or without firesteel loop

If anyone is interested private message or email sixmagpiesleather AT gmail DOT com
$99 shipped tracked and signed from the UK. I can make them in black too if needed.

Thank you. 20220801_225044.jpg

EDC 2 for sale, new, never carried, cut or used. $400 PP G&S Funds expected within two hrs of I'll take it... thx.
I reserve the right to sell to my choice of person. I love the knife: does NOT fit my hand....(crappo!)

D3V steel, I believe. Has sat in my safe for several yrs.EDC 2.JPGcarothers edc 2.JPG

C9A0F5C6-5814-4FAC-9CAB-277189835DF3.jpegE5B402B2-EC2A-4372-9D39-B83FD7204402.jpeg80B5CD85-EFFC-493B-9A8B-1FCBDB3857F1.jpeg

Hi Carothers people.

I’m a dipshit - went a little overboard buying sharp toys lately.

Want to sell ( need to sell is more truthful ) Gen 1 Utility Fighter

This one has seen a little use, mostly cardboard cutting and a few steaks - cuts better than most knives I’ve owned. I’ve touched up the edge with ceramics, toothy enough to bite, still shaves hair. There is a .5 mm micro chip about 4 mm from the tip of the blade - I cannot get it to show up on camera. The chip does not ( imo ) affect the the knife, will disappear after a light sharpening. The knife does not need sharpening yet.

You’ll find scratches from sheath ( sheath is brand new from another UF ). You’ll find handling marks. You’ll also find perfect grinds and a great user.

Unbuffed Black linen scales, black oxide fasteners.

SOLD $350 > $340 SPF

I’ve got a set of Buffed Linen tri rag / burl looking linen scales without fasteners for SOLD $60

Shoot me a pm for pics, payment info.

Happy to answer any questions.

I’ll ship same day if purchase made prior to 13:00 pacific time.

Thank you !!

Last edited:
I'll take the tri rag scales if they are still up for grabs
View attachment 1887541View attachment 1887542View attachment 1887543

Hi Carothers people.

This one has seen a little use, mostly cardboard cutting and a few steaks - cuts better than most knives I’ve owned. I’ve touched up the edge with ceramics, toothy enough to bite, still shaves hair. There is a .5 mm micro chip about 4 mm from the tip of the blade - I cannot get it to show up on camera. The chip does not ( imo ) affect the the knife, will disappear after a light sharpening. The knife does not need sharpening yet.

You’ll find scratches from sheath ( sheath is brand new from another UF ). You’ll find handling marks. You’ll also find perfect grinds and a great user.

$360

I’ve got a set of Buffed Linen tri rag / burl looking linen scales without fasteners for
$60

Take all of it for $400

Thank you !!

Lightly used Pirtle edc sheath w/ Spyderco g-clip. Fits my edc 2 slightly more snug then my 1.
Sold $75 tyd. Swap consideration for a leather sheath for a boot dagger/hdfk/uf2/10” chopper/bc
5589AB44-50DF-4629-A371-229B5F46C144.jpeg9CC571C4-1093-4839-886B-8999690E2949.jpeg

Also have these to offer up as trade consideration towards any CPK chopper. HMU if any interest at all. Will hook it up if you have something tasty that I do not have.
(Ash2/nmsfno variant/cgfbm/forsaken mistresses). Would swap the unused ash2 w/ sheath for a unused d3v light chopper w/ no sheath or?

6D85408B-9CDC-40C9-A3F5-C8D71CF5EF2A.jpegD7B5BE12-BD5D-4BE4-A629-7595511CC234.jpeg

Attachments

• 04C0EB84-BEC2-49FD-B396-1A9220A2AB9B.jpeg
    04C0EB84-BEC2-49FD-B396-1A9220A2AB9B.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
View attachment 1887541View attachment 1887542View attachment 1887543

Hi Carothers people.

$350 > $340

I’ve got a set of Buffed Linen tri rag / burl looking linen scales without fasteners for SOLD $60

Thank you !!
I'll take it if still available, thanks.

ALL SOLD thanks

Waiting on a shipping address so these will go out on Monday. Don’t want to make two trips. Thanks.

3 sets of scales for the Field Knife 1. All new.

Black G10 sold
Green G10 sold
Olive G10 - sold

Black and green scales left. Will ship both for $65 or $40 per set shipped. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back