1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Ghostwalker54

Ghostwalker54 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I will have a new FK Friday that I will sell for my cost plus the shipping. I have a vintage micarta and love it and honestly can't see this knife wearing out in my lifetime plus six more. I am NOT selling the vintage micarta. I am selling the new one coming from pre sale. If interested you can PM me or email me at marno4552 at gmail dot com.

Let me reiterate, please! I am NOT selling my vintage micarta. This is a G10 handle.

Vitage pried from my cold dead hands comes to mind! :D

Duramax, someone beat you to it by a few seconds.

This one is SOLD!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Drats! Saw your post and was hoping it was the vintage one I missed. :D

Good luck with the sale.

3. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    PM sent with interest in taking it
    G10 works for me

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  4. Shark01

Shark01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Ghostwalker

Unlikely 2nds on the FK. Would really like to land one.

5. Azula Gun Holsters

Azula Gun Holsters KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 19, 2016
    Looking for an EDC or FK
    Thanks

6. Tinbanger

Tinbanger

Jan 27, 2013
    ISO light chopper. User is ok. Thanks

7. echo-7

echo-7

Aug 1, 2003
    Like to buy and EDC or FK. Thanks guys... Mike

8. betzner

betzner CenCal Coast Platinum Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Always interested in more 8" D3V Shivs

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  9. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease

Mar 8, 2016
    bump.

10. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Does anyone have an old EDC kydex sheath they'd let loose? PM me if you do and would.

Please and thank you!

11. ManOfSteel89

ManOfSteel89 Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2012
    Pm sent Tony.

12. TRfromMT

Jan 4, 2016
    Thanks, MoS.

In the interest of disclosure, if that's needed here, MoS and I worked a little trade for a sheath. I am on other forums where trades and sales are mentioned so people are aware of what's been exchanged, more of a courtesy than anything.

13. ruff111

ruff111 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2012
    If anyone can part with an edc please let me know

14. ATJ999

ATJ999 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Looking for a smaller blade, under 7 inch blade. If anyone has something they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks!

15. Ghostwalker54

Ghostwalker54 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Have a set of buffed black micarta handles for an LC never used. I switched to natural micarta. $35 PayPal G & S USPS priority mail CONUS.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  16. byrd687

byrd687 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Looking for a Heavy Chopper. Will be a user.

I know they are few, I know it will cost dearly, but having found a LC, I am coveting the big brother.

If someone is looking to flip a HC for a price that will make them very happy, I may be your guy.

Thanks,

Justin

17. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Wouldn't this thread be more useful as a strictly sale/trade thread than a want to buy? Everyone wants a CPK, we get it. All the WTB posts are clogging this up. Personally if I ever let my extra field knife go I'm not going to search through all the WTB posts and send individual PMs and then haggle over price, I'm just going to post it for sale and first come first serve.

Just my thoughts since I find this to be rather difficult to navigate. 5 knives for sale/trade in 76 posts...

18. AnotherDogDown17

AnotherDogDown17 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2015
    I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for putting it into words. Happy new year!

19. Mikeynyc

Mikeynyc

Jul 19, 2013
    Does Nathan still make the 6" fighters in 3v ?
    Also, looking to buy one .. also interested in a 4 1/2 blade field knife in 3

20. TRfromMT

Jan 4, 2016
    I respectfully disagree... it's a good way to offer up something unique you may have to trade. It's how I was able to get an EDC other than just saying I wanted to buy one.