Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a Nathan Carother's UF!!!

Talk about coincidence. I was just about to post up a new, unused potato knife I have available for some kind of trade toward a Utility Fighter! Other knives such as any single part of the full set of four Steam Mill Hollow Knives by Don Hanson III and his family also available toward trade for a UF - among all kinds of other knives, but not for any CPKs. I'm only willing to part with the Potato Knife because I never prepare food for myself and therefore have no real use for it, rather have someone else own it who can enjoy it's perfection - and has a UF:D.

Just to be clear, the potato knife is NOT for sale, only available in trade for a UF, nothing else.

Last edited:
Talk about coincidence. I was just about to post up a new, unused potato knife I have available for some kind of trade toward a Utility Fighter! Other knives such as any part of a full set of Steam Mill Hollow Knives by Don Hanson III and his family also available toward trade for a UF - among all kinds of other knives, but not for any CPKs. I'm only willing to part with the Potato Knife because I never prepare food for myself and therefore have no real use for it, rather have someone else own it who can enjoy it's perfection - and has a UF:D:D

If you're willing to sell the potato knife outright, let me know. I've been on the hunt for one of these for a while now. I'll get way more use out of this than I would any of his other knives.

I am looking for a 6" fighter, I have a Light Chopper and an EDC that could be traded +/- cash.

WTB I'd love to get my hands on a NASK D2 or 3V if anyone has a spare laying around. :thumbsup:

WTB:
In line behind JustinFournier and Jackal_727, et al: ISO Field Knife in cpm3v Delta, user, any grippy handle would be lovely.
scratches and dings ok. Sale comes with lifetime free supply of [completely non-awkward, purely platonic, unless my wife isn't looking] hugs.

Last edited:
Disregard. Sorry for the false alarm.. forgot what thread I was in..

Looking for a HDFK in D3V if anyone has a spare (I know, right). Prefer green scales if possible! Would be going to BC, Canada as a heads up in case that doesn't work for some.

Thanks for your time,
Andy

Email is my username at g mail*

Looking for a HDFK in D3V if anyone has a spare (I know, right). Prefer green scales if possible! Would be going to BC, Canada as a heads up in case that doesn't work for some.

Thanks for your time,
Andy

Email is my username at g mail*

Attn: Anyone considering selling to Andy but worried he's international. Read below.

If you find one Andy but it's only CONUS, let me know and I'll receive it in WA and bring it up to BC for you. I've done it plenty of times for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back