The Eagle has landed!!

A small box turned up from the mail contractor this morning and getting all excited I feverishly tore the wrapping off to find the sweetest little drop point hunter I could ever wish for. :cool: Thanks Jerry and crew.

I’d just put it down to get my camera when a bloody Eagle swooped down and nicked off with it.. ;):D
Ian.

45189092-c78f-02000155-.jpg

45189113-336d-02000155-.jpg

That bird must be on his way to my place next to drop off my groove master

Nice pics Ian and welcome. Does anybody recognize the look in the "Hogs" eye as slightly familiar? Seems to be seriously looking for more INFI :eek:
Bob Mills

HCF said:
That bird must be on his way to my place next to drop off my groove master

I don’t think that bird will be able to pick up my HOFSH like that when it arrives..
Ian. ;):D

Ian

That looks sweet. Did you get it for show or go? Looks like it would be a helluva skinner for when Stan nabs something in the backyard.

Could you give us some specs? Is it a 1 off or did it start life as something else?

Action shots would be nice if it's gonna be a user.

Nice scoop!

Rob

wetdog1911 said:
Ian

That looks sweet. Did you get it for show or go? Rob

G’day Rob,

It’s one of the proto’s that Jerry offered in the extravaganza sale and wasn’t released, he added that it has been around for a couple of years, but never went into production, but still may in the future.. Shame Jerry ;) I’ve never held a sweeter little skinner in my hand.

It’s definitely for GO though. :D as soon as the weather cools down a little you will see it in action, Stan and I are going to spend more than a little time in the mountains this winter. ;):D

Here’s a pic of it alongside my user AD for a size comparison.

btw, it fits the little lefty leather sheath that came with my original AD. The enlarged finger choil and subtle groove on the spine will allow it to cape beautifully. :cool: The handle is very comfortable as well.

It’s already doing time in my EDC line up. And it’s INFI… so I’m laughing. :D

45258674-71fa-02000155-.jpg

45258677-bd51-02000155-.jpg

There’s not a lot of light on the subject out there this morning, we had a fairdinkum humdinger of a storm out there last night and about three and a half inches of rain.

Ian.

Great looking knife there Ian :cool: Great size, thickness, handle, etc. Now if only I can get my extravaganza goody :yawn:

Deciduous said:
Great looking knife there Ian :cool: Great size, thickness, handle, etc. Now if only I can get my extravaganza goody :yawn:

G’day Jody,
I can’t wait to try it out on something with a bit of size about it.. a cow or a big Roo..:cool:

btw, what do you have on order??
Ian.

Voracious / Deciduous........hmmm I can see the likeness :D

Not sure what Jody got (but if I know him at all, they'll be backing a bobtail rig up to his home in Jersey :cool: ) But I'm looking for a Fat Euro. ;)

Gregg

Very sweet man.

I know there are some green (with envy) porkers out here......

Deciduous said:
Voracious / Deciduous........hmmm I can see the likeness :D

Gregg

Sorry Gregg.. :footinmou :footinmou
As Carl says, I was having a senior moment.

Ian. :D

Awesome???? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I just replied and my old account came back again… after nearly twelve months.
Ian.

Back