The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread™

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by RRaconteur, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2012
    I don't know what happened but the friggen forum keeps logging me out on both my PC and my phone for about a week now. I'll go to the FF forum and there is no indicator for new posts and then a while later I'll notice I was logged out so I'll log in to find I totally missed a nice knife here or there .. Like Abe's OS Lady or the Karda that recently sold.

It has to be the forum software because I've never had this issue before and it's affecting both pc and phone. It's kinda tickin me off a bit.

Anyone else notice this?

2. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    It's happened to me a few times today on both my phone and iPad.

3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    ive been logged out several times....cleared my cookies and cache or whatever and i can stay logged in a couple days

4. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
  5. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Add an "s" to the end of "http", and you'll keep your login. I had to redo my bookmarks, and I haven't had a problem since.

Https://www.bladeforums.com

6. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    CAD - Not sure of thickness but probably close to 1/8. I'll check when I get home later. I have a lot of fiddlebacks and I'm sure one of them has a known thickness of 1/8. That measurement would also be obvious w/ a tape measure - I'll let you know. Post up an email or another way to communicate if you want to take this conv offline.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  7. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  8. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    varga49 likes this.
  9. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    Thanks!! I've been experiencing being logged off as well for the past 10 days or so!! I'll make that fix

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    posted 4mins ago by Spark

11. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    dang that EDU

12. Kal-El

Kal-El Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    The scales on that handyman are off the charts nice! Good deal as well.

Bmurray likes this.
  13. schmittie

schmittie Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 28, 2009
    @Tekton was nice enough to let me buy it. I've never had a Osprey knife nor held one. I'm excited to see it!

varga49 likes this.
  14. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Man, I never realized that the Gaucho and Surls Patch were so similarly shaped. Hmmmmm.

Heck of a Gaucho too!

varga49 likes this.
  15. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    I
    I'm really glad I was at work when that Gaucho in Osage went up!!

Odaon likes this.
  16. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    I was thinking the same thing!

varga49 and Odaon like this.
  17. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
  18. Warrior108

Apr 24, 2012
    @spiritedwolflove

I think he was referring to 3 Production Fiddlebacks. I didn't find anything lady night but thought of the production fixed blades this morning.
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-forge-mid-tech-hiking-buddy-kephart-duke.1515153/

varga49 and spiritedwolflove like this.