The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

I don't know what happened but the friggen forum keeps logging me out on both my PC and my phone for about a week now. I'll go to the FF forum and there is no indicator for new posts and then a while later I'll notice I was logged out so I'll log in to find I totally missed a nice knife here or there .. Like Abe's OS Lady or the Karda that recently sold.

It has to be the forum software because I've never had this issue before and it's affecting both pc and phone. It's kinda tickin me off a bit.

Anyone else notice this?

I don't know what happened but the friggen forum keeps logging me out on both my PC and my phone for about a week now. I'll go to the FF forum and there is no indicator for new posts and then a while later I'll notice I was logged out so I'll log in to find I totally missed a nice knife here or there .. Like Abe's OS Lady or the Karda that recently sold.

It has to be the forum software because I've never had this issue before and it's affecting both pc and phone. It's kinda tickin me off a bit.

Anyone else notice this?
It's happened to me a few times today on both my phone and iPad.

ive been logged out several times....cleared my cookies and cache or whatever and i can stay logged in a couple days

Is the blade stock 1/8" on the Lonestar?
Thanks
Chris

CAD - Not sure of thickness but probably close to 1/8. I'll check when I get home later. I have a lot of fiddlebacks and I'm sure one of them has a known thickness of 1/8. That measurement would also be obvious w/ a tape measure - I'll let you know. Post up an email or another way to communicate if you want to take this conv offline.

Last edited:
CAD - Not sure of thickness but probably close to 1/8. I'll check when I get home later. I have a lot of fiddlebacks and I'm sure one of them has a known thickness of 1/8. That measurement would also be obvious w/ a tape measure - I'll let you know. Post up an email or another way to communicate if you want to take this conv offline.

Last edited:
I meant to get back to you sooner but wanted to say thanks and that the https deal works nicely. Thanks!
Thanks!! I've been experiencing being logged off as well for the past 10 days or so!! I'll make that fix

Last edited:
posted 4mins ago by Spark

We've been working on this and like some people have realized, it has to do with our enabling SSL recently. I believe we've tracked down the last bug today, but we're still doing testing.

Man, I never realized that the Gaucho and Surls Patch were so similarly shaped. Hmmmmm.

Heck of a Gaucho too!

Back