The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Nice grab on the Muk Andy! I saw it and it peaked my interest then I saw you grabbed it. That is excellent ... Congrats!

Is this not the best idea or what??
2v2uPuecnxAKujh.jpg

Also, with each knife purchase, I'll include this printed on card stock so there's no need to try to sneak this
knife into the house or to try and hide it from your significant other. No need to be sceered!
2v2uPu3YrxAKujh.jpg

Howdy guys, I've never posted here before.

Sorry to drag you into uncharted waters ;), with yet another tease(?). Yet, I thought of you right away as one whose work and words would help explain this particular sheath!

Thanks for being a good sport, and for your helpful input. :thumbsup:

As I've told you before, I am intrigued by your work, and feel like a rank pretender in light of what you and yours accomplish with your knives, your leather.

[As a reference point for others, check out this thread.]

I am still wondering if and how some of your offerings might be incorporated into my actual life (vs. the one I wish I were living...).

~ P.

@mission664

If I'm remebering correctly, there are only one or two 3/32 CPM OS Ladyfingers in existence. I know Warrior108 Warrior108 owns one of them.

A while ago I went way back in the Fiddleback Fotki and only found a handful of stainless and guardless Ladyfingers. It's a rare one!

I'd love to own one myself. Good luck. :thumbsup:

@mission664

If I'm remebering correctly, there are only one or two 3/32 CPM OS Ladyfingers in existence. I know Warrior108 Warrior108 owns one of them.

A while ago I went way back in the Fiddleback Fotki and only found a handful of stainless and guardless Ladyfingers. It's a rare one!

I'd love to own one myself. Good luck. :thumbsup:
@mission664
I bought it in the 7/29/16 Friday Sale and then sold it to Phil @Comprehensivist in Jan '17. I'm pretty sure he sold it to someone else.

Like he said, I think only a couple of those have been made.

The only other one that I remember bouncing so much was a nice Blue Curly Runt that ironically came from Sypdesense and went to 3-1-1 and then to me. Before Spydesense, I think the runt was up about 2 or 3 times before then. Its an amazingly purty knife and I get the feeling that its one of those "too nice to use" knives so people buy it, safe-queen it and then sell it again. :)

View attachment 761520

I'ma keep it. I'ma use it.

(I'ma need your PayPal address....)

~ P.

That's a beautiful F2 in the flea market. If I wasn't searching hard for a couple others right now I'd have to pick that up. I'm sure it won't last long.

Good lord Jer. I really like my Forager but if I could change one thing it would have osage instead of evergreen burlap. The one you have on the market is just about perfect.

Good lord Jer. I really like my Forager but if I could change one thing it would have osage instead of evergreen burlap. The one you have on the market is just about perfect.

It really is a sweet knife, and I'm torn about selling it, but just don't find myself using larger blades like this. It sure does put a smile on my face whenever I pick it up though :)

Back