The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

You're killin me with that OS Karda! I've over spent on knives in the last month or it would be mine. If it sits too long I may have to buy it anyway but I'm sure someone will snatch that right up. Good luck with the sale.

Congratulations! :D

~ P.
yes, I just wasn't using it and needed to pay for a few customs from Allen and Russell Reece that I just purchased.

I can't believe no one has jumped on my super sweet Lonestar and thin Patch I have listed for a song. The 3/32" Patch just disappears in your hand and would be ideal for this time of your for hunting/skinning game.

yes, I just wasn't using it and needed to pay for a few customs from Allen and Russell Reece that I just purchased.

Yup, I know the feeling: something's gotta give. I have a few more on the bubble myself, for similar reasons.

This Bear Cub deserves a Forever Home, hopefully with some hard use-- one of the best tips/grinds I've seen yet, supporting which the contoured handle lends a superb, confident grip. :thumbsup:

~ P.

Yup, I know the feeling: something's gotta give. I have a few more on the bubble myself, for similar reasons.

This Bear Cub deserves a Forever Home, hopefully with some hard use-- one of the best tips/grinds I've seen yet, supporting which the contoured handle lends a superb, confident grip. :thumbsup:

~ P.

I have a blackwood bearcub that Andy made me a while back in 3/32" that I already use. However this ironwood one had the handle come up further on the blade than mine which I really liked, and the wood grain was the second nicest I've seen in ironwood.

BTW, I would consider a trade on my Patch or Lonestar for a Surls Bobcat in wood. Maybe both for a larger Surls.

a different time, i would have snagged that Runt from Kirkwood

but 2 from last week and another this week

im out:(

a different time, i would have snagged that Runt from Kirkwood

but 2 from last week and another this week

im out:(

That Runt is the bomb. For real, can't believe I'm offering it so low. But it has three siblings here that get all the attention. Just wanted to give the little fella a shot at a good home.

Can't believe that bocote bushcrafter hasn't sold. That's one of the best all around wood for knife handles

Can't believe that bocote bushcrafter hasn't sold. That's one of the best all around wood for knife handles
It’s got beautiful grain, great spalting, and it’s ⅛” stock, perfection! I’d love to have that one rather then my Ruby red shadetree Bushcrafter!

Back