1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread™

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by RRaconteur, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    It would have snagged it except I already have one in Bocote with black/orange and TT.

SA Condor and Nbrackett like this.
  2. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    I shall take this an indicator of your thoughts regarding the Sgian Dubh pattern, but of course look forward to hearing MORE. Hold onto mine at least until you can compare the 1/8" and 3/32" chunkahs head-to-head? And also please photochop a potential finger depression. :D

3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    wow, Phil just posted up a custom s35vn custom shop Duke in ironwood!!!!

Nbrackett and Choppaman like this.
  4. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Yup, that Duke shouldn't last the night....

Nbrackett likes this.
  5. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
  6. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Not mine but ..

Seems to be a thin, guessing 3/32" Hiking Buddy with dark wood out on eBay.

7. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Pics of my basically new Osage Handyman have been updated. Packed and ready for shipping. After tomorrow I'll be gone for a week in Vegas if anyone claims it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 5:34 PM